Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabis butter virginity.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kyyyyra, Nov 7, 2014.

1. is now taken. I'm excited, honestly. my dad brought home about 10 ounces of homemade pot butter. we just smudged a tablespoon onto a spoon of peanut butter and i sent it down with a glass of milk, haha. that shit is rough. I plugged my nose because the overwhelming smell of oily, dank weed was a little much. I'm giving it 45-90 minutes to see if I'm impressed or not. nervous? yes. I don't know if I took too much or too less.

2. Please let us know how it goes.

3. Lol same here I was at work yesterday and an electrician gave me 3 cookies. I ate 1 and I was wrecked for the next 6 hrs. Should have for sure waited till ai was done work.

4. How'd it go?

5. Op is still high...