Cannabis blunder at Tokyo airport

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, May 27, 2008.

1. whoever it was..is sitting at home, reading that story, blazing, and laughing their asses off

2. Wow surely someone who isnt new to this place would know to SEARCH.

3. Or make a asshole comment like that...

Thats funny as hell though. I mean how pumped would you be if your unzipping your bags and BOOM holy shit!!! a Huge bag of weed. Bluuuuunt time baby:smoke:

4. Asshole comment on the way....

No guy, THAT wasnt no asshole comment. Youll know an asshole comment from me when you see it, and itll be 10 times worse than that shit right there.:mad:

5. HAHA thats good. I can just picture the look on the guys face when he opend his bag and found the bud.

6. Chill dude....

7. probly jammed it up there ass and ran out of there.

8. Lol...I just had this funny thought that that's how people who are trying to get away with something should go about it.

I mean, seriosuly..think about it. Let's say you're stealing someone's car stereo....are they really gonna want it back after you jam it up your ass??

9. oOoOoOo he's shakin in his boots... You're a dick bro. So he thought he had something funny we might not have seen. You should go smoke some herb and chillax or somethin...like the rest of us...:bongin:

10. Your right. My bad for not searching. I am stoned off my ass tired as hell and its 1 in the morning.

11. I think big's point was that this has been posted like six times today between the Box, General, and Rec from what I've seen.

12. I know and I had already read it in other threads today too but ppl dont have to be rude for no reason either. I'm pretty sure most of us don't do a search every time we start a new thread.