Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Black Pepper.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Honokiol, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Great thread.
    Anything new to add?

2. mayb some new info on compounds related to cannabis but not exactly cannabinoids etc... BCP is a cannabinoid it turns out and also access other pathways that cannabinoids are not as expressive in ..
    Cannabimimetics ! not sure if I've already posted this one here on this thread.... thanks for reviving this one , best thread on GC !!
    Cannabimimetic phytochemicals in the diet- an evolutionary link to food selection and metabolic stress adaptation
    PDF link, you can also find this one on NCBI
    https://www.sativaisticated.com/wp-...search-for-the-Endocannabinoid-System-ECS.pdf

3. Pepper
    Cannabis Black Pepper how can we use?

• Like Like x 2
  4. I use black pepper oil in muscle rubs and food grade bpo in thca/cbda capsules. I makes capsules like this for a cancer patient who has a difficult time with thc currently.

I actually like the odor of it in the rubs and sometimes put a little near my nostrils to help clear sinuses.

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hmm I will be sure to add extra black pepper to my steaks.

• Like Like x 2
  6. It works. I went from a doz cookies a day to 2 slices of toast with infused penut butter. 6:00AM/PM and I haven't been this stoned for this long for years. I used about twice what you would put on a stake.

Even if it's a placibo effect it's good.
    Bless the op.

• Like Like x 1
  7. What about mango slices dipped in black pepper?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Does your cancer patient feel the it last longer with peper?

9. It doesn't make much difference. If you have THC in you system there are turps in pepper that slow the breakdown of the THC and makes it last about 3 times as long. Now, I AM PAROTTING WHAT I READ, so I'm new to the pepper thing. I am a heavy hitter, not by choice, and use one once of good bud to 1 1/4 cups of oil. Strong stuff. That gives a little over 4 doz oatmeal cookies. When I eat a rounded teaspoon of the peanut butter the same stranght I get much higher for a longer time. This is the easiest test to do. butter a piece of tost with canna oil ror infused butter. Give a lot of pepper. I was blown away by how well it worked.

I'll be checing this out a lot more when I get another project finished, It just sounds to good to be that simple.

For the mangos, If pepper goes good on them try it. My understandind is that it doesn't matter how the pepper and THC get into in your system

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not sure, I'd have to ask her. As I wrote above she had problems using thc, so the capsules I made for her have thca, and cbda. So they are not decarbed and she wouldn't get high, but still should feel effects although more subtle.

For myself, I feel almost high, if that makes since. I feel like a buzz is coming on, but it doesn't quite happen. I haven't noticed if the effects last longer with the black pepper oil, it's been a long time since I made this type of capsules without black pepper oil. For me they help with pain, energy, and I feel like I can focus better.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'm not after a stronger dose, more like more effective with less.

As an exampe, an 80 yo wife of a minister of music at a large church in in a ilegal state has to be very careful to not show stoned at church or around friends so if the pepper does do wat it looks like she might not have to take as lagre of dose on her church days. I don't want her missing doses so if we can keep a constant level of meds in her it would be good.

She has a very agressive leukemia that the doctord can only treat with chemo. She can't use chemo because of a second cancer in her bone. The second cancer is more or less just being there doing nothing but chemo would would make it go wild. The doctors sent her home with no hope. They are old friends we haven't seen for years except just recently. They found out I use pot for pain. About a month later she found out about the cancer. She is getting close to the end of a sixty day treatment, 2 oz, RSO. At her last test she was STABLE.

This is what I'm thinking, If the stays in your system longer the dose could be smaller and not give the hard kick that huge does give and then tapper off. It would be a longer lasting lower high.

What do you think?

12. I think it's worth a try. Here is a nice link about black pepper oil. BTW I use 2 drops per canna capsule.
    Black Seed Oil: Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects

Edit- you can buy topical and edible food grade black pepper oil. Make sure you use the edible variety.

• Like Like x 1
  13. My though is that by streching out the dose by 3 times like thy say the doses could overlap enough to keep a constaint dose going. It just seems to me that that would be better than having a strong high and having to wait to come down before dosing again.

The two drops is where I'll start. What is in the cap? Raw oil? Infused coconut oil? I'm thinking about trying infused honey and pepper oil. I accually have a home lab, the most that you can git away with and still be leagle, and I could knock out pepper oil in short time. I've never done pepper but it's all about the same.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I use coconut oil and lecithin in most all my edibles. I feel it makes the dose as efficient as possible. IOW more bang for the buck. Black pepper oil might lengthen the effects it has plus other healthful things going for it.

Best of luck and thanks for helping a friend.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Do you know about Dr. Bonnie Goldstein? Big name cannabis doctor. I don't know if she will answer but I would like to email her and ask about pepper. If I don't get an answer I'll ask my niece ask her. Her son was a patient of hers.

How's your patient?

16. Not great but hanging in there.

• Like Like x 1
  17. you may want to contact the person who wrote this article , he has great knowledge of the cannabimimetics
    https://www.sativaisticated.com/wp-...search-for-the-Endocannabinoid-System-ECS.pdf

• Like Like x 1
  18. I didn't get an answer back from Dr. Goldstien. I'm not sure that I sent it to her mail.

I'll check out your link. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I tried to read this but he's over my head and I have to stop and try to figure out what he's saying. Could be that I'm just too ripped on my cookies (I don't smoke any more). Maybe look at it again later.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Not sure why anyone would wanna ruin their high by crunching on peeper, seems like a waste to me. Try high cbd low thc.