Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Black Pepper.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Honokiol, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Thanks for the update!

• Like Like x 2
  2. So how does one exactly extract the health benefits of black pepper beside eating freshly ground ones or drinking it in tea?
    Seems like a good experiment to smoke MJ while drinking or smelling black pepper and see if there are any noticeable differences with anxiety

• Like Like x 1
  3. :tacos: thread revive of one of the best threads on GC!

usually a whole peppercorn is chewed on and fresh ground can be smelled.. the chewed on takes longer( up to an hour for relief) while smelling it fresh can be instant relief

• Like Like x 2
  4. So just made & enjoyed some cannabutter, will go chew on some black peppercorns. I made black pepper tea while smoking the other day and there weren't any discernible differences. The peppercorns I have are in found in the Asian aisle of grocery stores, next to the spices

• Like Like x 1
  5. So, basically what I've been doing is chewing on one or two peppercorns before I take any vitamins, herbal supplements etc.... while having shoulder pain recently I examined the natural products that offer herbal solutions and found many have a little black pepper in them to bio enhance the product...
    right now I am trying chewed on black pepper before using the vaporizer to increase/prolong effects... this could be my new medication approach, just don't want to wear out a good thang if you know what I mean :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm glad to see others carrying on Honokiol's thread. Unfortunately, he is no longer with us but I know that he would be pleased. dragon (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. this thread gave me new vision of reality for sure... I have told hundreds of people about black pepper since and have gotten many blank stares= that's their problem for not trying it and being closed to the world....
    Wherever Honokiol is Now I Bless his deep understanding and knowledge to share here with the community.. Blessing and Peace from the earthly plane onward!

• Like Like x 2
  8. So I've been able to vape some less than steller herb mixed with fine grind fresh black peppercorn and did fine... the pepper added a more intense experince with that herb... it could make good herb to strong LOL... you will want to try and identify terpene profile doing a pepper mix though because not all terps mix well... my sub par weed had hardly any terp profile so I was basically adding terps back in withe peppercorns! vape used was the Haze V3 and dry herd cans...

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Beta-caryophyllene is a dietary cannabinoid Beta-caryophyllene is a dietary cannabinoid
    Beyond Cannabis: Plants and the Endocannabinoid System (PDF Download Available)
    cannabimimetic phytochemicals in the diet – an evolutionary link to food selection and metabolic stress adaptation?
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bph.13676/full#references

• Like Like x 1
  10. I finally got around to reading this thread after it was recommended to me in the Medical Marijuana sub forum. Good info here. I'll provide some additional since I didn't see anyone mention it. Red peppercorns, which are generally referred to as "pink peppercorns" are not in the same family as white and black pepper and therefore would likely not have the same effect as the black or white variety.

• Like Like x 5
  11. my research shows beta caryophylllene (BCP) making phyto-cannabinoids' effects better defined as BCP stalls FAAH... FAAH is the bio-active Amide (enzyme) that degrades cannabis phyto-cannabinoids @ surface cannabinoid receptors...
    BCP = that aromatic sesquiterpene BCP can bio-enhance the terphenolic structure of thc and cbd while those monoterpenes activate ligand receptors starting signal transduction cascade...

the rate of volatility ( Shape,structure / Size/ molecular mass) of these compounds will determine biological activity ... BCP is highly volatile while BCP acts very quickly to turn into intracelluar calcium @ cannabinoid receptors

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. I'm really interested in the subject and use of black pepper to enhance a high. The above post is just beyond my ability to comprehend. Is it possible to break it down to simple terms for a simple person?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. it's the entourage effects... the smelly teprenes ( sesquiterpenes) evaporate before the thc and cbd ( monoterpenes) do because of how stable of a molecule they are and by how much heat is needed to release those molecules... this volatility rate of each terpene when introduced into your biology is how those different terpenes can direct thc and cbd effects... the molecule mass is less stable in the sequiterpenes than the monoterpenes. this is why you can smell cannabis @ room temp, because of those volatile terps evaporating at low temp... when ingested they sit on cellular receptor channels (cb1 cb2) and form some type oxidation oxygenation reaction that enlivens cells to accept more molecular profiles like thc cbd etc... I call them bio-directors that direct cannabinoid metabolism

• Like Like x 4
  14. I'm in touch with the OP and have asked if he still has the recipe. It used to be in the Blog but they've done away with that. If I can get it, I'll post it. :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. OMG! I thought I read here that he passed! is he still on the earth plane? Awesome news if he is still among us...

Edit- a link I just found
    Beyond Cannabis: Plants and the Endocannabinoid System (PDF Download Available)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. He's been out of commission for quite a while and was as good as gone. I hadn't heard anything from him for over a year and at that time he had completely withdrawn. I'm glad he's recovering but it's slow going. Like for many of us, aging is not being kind. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Here's a little simpler breakdown, Joker. :)

BLACK PEPPER CAN CURE WEED ANXIETY & PARANOIA

• Like Like x 4
  18. thank you! a big heart felt blessing to Him and all people learning to suffer in this perfection

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. #60 williamsmark, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    edit: sorry posted in wrong thread