Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis-Big Book of Buds (free pdf download)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TECH N9NE, Jan 27, 2011.

1. hey people this is just a booklet with many famous strains + stories on how popular strains got their name and etc etc in a nut shell its all very informative for the apprentice or seasonal toker :smoke:

Cannabis big book of buds
    Cannabis - Big Book of Buds[www.erowid.org].pdf

enjoy !

2. Interesting read, rep :)

3. thanks man

4. Pretty cool, deserves some reppin'

5. thanks for the link. def an eye opener but it sucks cause ill most likely never get the chance to obtain some of the strains mentioned

6. yeah haha ive only smoked a few on the list ...

7. thanks 4 the rep everyone ! .. hope this book is useful for ya'll... :smoke:

8. I got a bunch of popups for the first time ever on my new laptop after trying to open this... had to download a pdf reader and then... poop

9. That book is the shit man, I'll have to look for some of 'em if I ever get my ass out to California haha :smoke:

10. anyone got the rest of these books in pdf format???