Cannabis Baggies

Discussion in 'General' started by YaMoonSun, Sep 9, 2013.

1. I'd like to monitor my usage, and limit myself to 1g per day.
    I've decided the best way to do so would be to bag up 1g baggies, put them in a massive bag, and take one baggie daily.
    My question is, which size baggies should I purchase?
    They ship 1,000 baggies at a time, and I don't want to get the wrong size.
    I bought 100 screens online, and they were incredibly too big for my needs.​

2. Self control is overrated.

3. So is being broke.
    Which size baggies do I need?

4. Dude you can't discuss dealing here. And anyone with half a brain can put 2 and 2 together and know that's what you are getting at with only 1 post. 

5. #5 YaMoonSun, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2013
    Just because I'm new to posting doesn't mean this account hasn't existed for months. =/
    Should quit trying to accuse people of things and help out your fellow potheads.

6. I have no idea get out a measuring stick and measure a 1g nug then look up the measurements of the baggies and draw the size of the bag on paper. Then you can guess if it'll hold it or not. I mean you have to account for the sides being expanded since nugs aren't flat and that'll take up some extra room but if you go for a bag that's a little bigger than what you think you need you'll be fine.

Also as far as those screens go just get scissors n cut em down :confused:

7. If Sirius isn't correct with his first post, why not 1 bag with the stash and a nugjug/bag/whatever random thing you have to put weed in being refilled daily?

8. A little large for 1 gram but --> this <-- is best bet

9. Fuck bags....waste of ur money...if ur limiting yourself, just weigh up 1g every mornin....grind that bitch up, and smoke on it for tha day?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. get a scale and buy one of these

[​IMG]

11. pull the plastic off a pack of smokes, put a gram nug in, fold the open end over, pass over it with a lighter, and pinch it to seal it.

most smokers go through about a pack a day, so there you go

12. #12 Jmosley, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013

13. Get the other 2x1 ziplocs off ebay
    Very cheap

Sent from my LGL86C

14. They sell bags at tobacco shops if you're old enough to go inside.

15. Not a bad idea at all.

Got the 1.25's by mistake, and sold them for double.

Not locally they don't.

16. if the feds search you, you'll get busted for intent to distribute bruh

17. I used to have one of those pill dose things for the whole month..perfect for a g ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379904464.302999.jpg

18. If the feds catch me, that will be the least of my worries.

19. I know that's right

20. stop being a dick and supporting china and shopping online. support your local headshop and physically SEE qhat you're gonna buy. simple.