Cannabis and poor appetite

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ITemperr, May 18, 2018.

1. Okay, so I smoke weed regularly but not heavy. I smoke about 1.5 grams of medium-high quality sh*t every 1-3 days which may not seem a lot to some experienced smokers. Now straight to the problem, my appetite has been very poor to the point where I couldnt finish a meal from mcdonalds, I vomited infront of a friend which was quite embarrassing.. I just want to know what may be causing this, does THC and CBD ratio play a role? But I do know that when I do stop smoking I go back to my normal eating habits. Either way, I have lost a lot of weight over a few months and I am happy about that but this is really starting to get to me because I try to concentrate and study in college but I cant because I am constantly drained but cannot eat. What do you lot recommend? Stop smoking? Also i cant do all that changing strain bs because I live in the UK and it is illegal here so what you buy is what you get :/

2. I'd stop and see a doc................. at least stop until I've seen a doctor

theirs just so many food diseases out their ...

I don't know where to start

tape worms 200 yds long is a great start

ending with exam or social issues

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. I’d puke if I ate at macdonalds too that shit is gross

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Well if what you buy is what you get you may wanna hold off on what you buy and stop smoking

Wait for better bud, something lab tested or something from a reputable dispensary or a grower

Street purchases, you don't ever know what you're getting or where it came from, doesn't even have a name usually lol just "fire" "good shit" and "regs"

5. Maybe you're stomach is smaller than it used to be, and can't store as much food as it could, since you said you lost weight, that's maybe why your appetite is lower than before, and it's worse when you smoke? It's just an hypothetical message tho, or maybe your system is fucked up for some reason ?

6. thats interesting. usually people's appetites will decrease when they STOP smoking regularly and smoking is what makes their appetite go back up. you should get that checked out by a doc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fix your diet plan via exercising regularly at least 30 mins/day at the same time every day.

Keep smoking weed.

8. I don't know where to start