Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and peripheral vision

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jgreen, May 12, 2009.

1. Does anyone else feel like canabis fucks up your peripheral vision? Like things out of the corners of my eyes just dont look normal when im high. i dont really know how to explain it. any ones else feel the same way?

2. Yah, I have noticed that to, sometimes when I am higher than usual, things in my periphs like dance and move.

3. It feels like things warp for me.

4. yep, cant concentrate on shit outside your peripheral

5. thats glaucoma.. :eek:

wait marijuana helps with that.. :eek:

:smoking:

6. everything in the corners of my vision jumps, dances, and rotates. it doesnt matter if i take 1 hit or 20 hits, i alwauys have that effect. everything also looks like its re-rendered more smooth than as if i was sober.