Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and Mylanta?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I am assuming this is a safe combo but just checking...

2. What the fuck is Mylanta?

3. mylanta as in oh my lanta?

4. I believe the generic would be milk of magnesium. Helps relieve heartburn, gas and over indulgence.

5. Milk of magnesia you mean. It should be okay. It doesn't affect your brain in any way so it shouldn't interfere with weed.

6. May I inquire as to why the OP needs to combine mylanta and weed? Just curious.

7. He doesn't "need to", he probably took some MoM and is wondering if it's okay to smoke.

8. I had some Chinese food that is not letting me burp if you must ask...

9. You have no idea on how many medications i've smoked on. You are completely fine. Only thing I dont smoke on is alcohol, get the spins :/

10. No interaction.

In future, you may find products containing simethicone to be more effective for gas.:)

Simethicone - PubMed Health

11. Believe it or not, this thread is against the rules

12. How so?

13. He's asking if it's safe to take marijuana with a non-drug consumable... how is that against the rules.

14. Any discussion of drugs aside from MJ, tobacco, caffeine, and alcohol (because those are somehow different ¯\(_o)/¯) are against the rules regardless of circumstances. I know, it's o_O'

15. I somehow think that the mods won't care very much :L