Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and my life.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theejuice, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Ok, so I've only been a daily toker for a little less than a year, and the way i have changed so much in the past 10 months is really surprising.I truly feel that pot has helped me mature as a person, and made me REALLY think.This last semester in college, I smoked pot every day, drank about once a month, and i somehow pulled a 4.0. to me, weed is a wonder drug, something that helps me focus and really think. I'm drunk right now, honestly, ive been trying to avoid alcholol, because it is in essence poison, but all things are good in moderation('cept pot, smoke every day). but honestly, i think marijuana has become my muse, it has helped me be more open with my life, and helping me accept things i couldnt accept before, and say things i couldnt say before. it has made me appreciate life, and enjoy it for every little bit we get. anyone else feel the same way?

2. Agree

3. Yes you are correct, I cannot being writing how much it's helped me and changed me and how it helps me in everyday life

4. Be careful with this train of thought. I had the same line of thinking as yourself for a few years but in the last six months I'm finding weed has really caught up with me to the point where it's really affecting my social skills, fluidity and motivation, but is so ingrained in my lifestyle I sink into depression without it. It's not a wonder drug, not indefinitely, even if it seems like it for a while.

5. ^ what this guy said. I smoked for around a year or so, in moderation for the first 6th months, then i picked up the pace in the last months, the first 6 months being the greatest months of my entire life. Who knows, you may be one of those lucky people who can smoke all they want without any negative vibes. I just feel like when I get high, i kinda wanna do my own thing, and other people sometimes get in the way of that. So i try to avoid them, which in turn weakens my social skills because i get out of practice, but honestly i think it's all just in your mindset.

6. If weed makes your life worth living, then smoke up.

7. Its because its a natural substance. Unlike alcohol, medicine and other drugs.

8. That's irrelevant. Naturally occurring substances can still royally fuck you up. I can name you countless different 'natural' substances that if will devastate you if consumed. Just because something grows in the ground doesn't make it a harmless miracle drug, even if it is comparatively safer than man made chemicals.