Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and Migraines? Please Expierience/Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DustinBlazer, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so I have heard a lot about cannabis curing migraines, however I have been looking into migraines a lot on the web, if any of you are sufferers of migraines I will let you know that I expierience AURA with my migraines frequently, however when I first started smoking I considered this AURA to be part of what being high was like, so I basically confused getting migraines with getting high. My question is whether getting high does include an AURA for some people or whether I am getting full blown MIGRAINES when im high??? Any tips or help would be appreciated.

2. Aura? Like glowing colors around objects?

3. #3 hoven561, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
    I get migraines too and cannabis definitely helps me, and yeah I get auras stoned sometimes

4. I get migraines every day. Smoking MJ sometimes triggers them. Some have recommended using low dose (1-2 puffs) bec MJ can stimulate instead of calm headaches. Looking for specific strain to avoid giving me migraine. Hi CBD Cannatonic doesn't relieve. Told Indicas are best. I'd appreciate input re specific strains.

5. You got your migraines confused with being high????:eek:
    Have chronic migraine syndrome, mj has helped me ALOT with the frequency and severity of the migranes