Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and dreams?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ISnuff, Aug 10, 2012.

1. So, I didn't really notice this until I had been smoking for quite a while but every stoner I've talked to agrees. Whenever I smoke weed during a day, I never dream that night. After a day of not smoking I dream a little, yet not until like 2 or 3 days without weed do I have really vivid dreams. Any other blades notice this? And any blades actually know how THC causes this effect?

2. not sure about causes or anything like that but for me when i get nice and stoned before bed i don't dream much, and when i do its just one of those eh dreams, nothing too crazy. i always hear people sayin oh man i got so high and dreamed the coolest shit but i'm like damn i wish i could have some cool dreams haha

3. Personally it goes two ways.....either no dreams(that I don't remember or I can't really recall) or super VIVID dreams. I seem to have more vivid dreams when I go to bed high or smoke that evening.

4. I smoke cannabis every evening,

I haven't had dreams for years.

Well, sometimes I have bits and pieces of dreams somehow finding their way into my conscious during the day, but other than that they're pretty cloudy.

5. Same here op .. Kinda sucks cuz I want to practice lucid dreaming more. No more nightmares :) . I think its cuz it has something to do with your rem sleep or something, not sure though

6. this is exactly what happends to me too, when i regulary smoke i hardly dream at all and if i do i can barely remember them, just bits and pieces throughout the day. However when i go on T breaks longer than a week ill start to have mad vivid dreams like to were i can describe every little detail when i wake up in the morning.