Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis and coconut oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jilllywilllysillly, Mar 7, 2016.

1. so, a costumer at my work brought me a jar of cannabis infused coconut oil... It's two years old, no mold, and the smells is fine... Will it be ok? How do I use it? I'm clueless !

2. Just eat it

• Like Like x 2
  3. You use it like any other fat/oil in recipes. You can also just eat it, but that may taste nasty. Go buy a box of brownie mix. If it says to use a 1/4 cup of oil or butter, just use 1/4 cup of coconut oil.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coconut oil is made to be eaten straight unlike cooking oils. If you like coconuts then you will probably have no issue with just downing it

5. You don't really know whats in it, if made by this very customer and you 'trust' this person ..yeah use it otherwize I'd be cautious

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have this organic coconut oil, and it's been sitting in the cupboard for a year and still feels fresh as ever! I don't think infused coconut oil is any different, but the cannabinoids inside it could have degraded since it was first made (depending on how it was stored).

7. I have a bottle of canna coconut oil was given to me a year ago. I just found it and it isn't clear anymore it's thicker and has lost its potency.
    Does anyone know how to get it back to clear or is it just a lost cause at this point? I tried it 3 times and gave me no effect.
    I was hoping to find a way to re activate the thc