Cannabis ages the brain

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by SirInfi, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Me thinks you should find a new girlfriend!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. how phytocannabinoids express on humans receptive cannabinoid receptors is like bumping the fat or signalling into the fat... they help our fat signal LOL...
    but, I'll say that smoking the plant creates a drying effect via hydrolytic mechanisms ( FAAH decrease) ... eating the plant raw will provide catalytic mechanisms that are not as drying and less FAAH required for metabolism of those carbon active plant created lignands

3. That's what I thought too.

4. Women...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Figures maybe my grandmother was right in saying "women are too crazy for you, a man is simple"

Figures I like the craziest women too, like eating rocks and believing they're trees crazy.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. are you suggesting women age the brain?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. No, I'm just saying they be physco. Beautiful but physco.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. thanks @Henchman21 more reading reading reading
    reading The Trouble with CBD Oil Arno Hazekamp atm, probably couple it to Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome papers; much more serious and complex than I thought.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. that plot is deceptive after reading the paper... kinda animal-model dependent I thought.

But since we are on this paper, I didn't know about this,
    "In humans, the consumption of cannabinoids, particularly by combustion and inhalation, has been associated with the occurence of cerebral infarcts"
    ...they misspelled occurrence too.

also, some of these studies used WIN55 (ie. synthetics) and from what I hear, those are nothing like THC and have different effects (zombie drug?).

I should also include Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome; read a paper yesterday that claimed it killed three people; I think we can discount the last death (as they had him pumped with lots of other stuff); the first case I would blame the doctors for not performing proper cscans/usound and catching the hemorrhaging kidney. I also read this article on CHS, and noticed all that honey oil behind her, damn!

10. We better start whacking it everyday bois

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Weed dilates blood vessels. This propaganda is literally the opposite of reality at best and blatantly discredits itself and has no ground to stand on at worst.

• Like Like x 1
  12. to be honest, I would agree with @Henchman21 plot, although I did point out the animal model discrepancy. When I had a concussion, when I would smoke, it would hurt almost immediately, but then it would ease up. Pain would last longer than 2 min, but pain is not the constriction release.
    So, it is vasodillatory, but constricts at first, from my personal experience.

13. April 1st post i see!!

14. :laughing::cry: