Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabinoid Variation Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cannhance, Jun 24, 2014.

1. I'm turning to you today for some feedback on a business that I'm starting in Colorado. If you can answer some or all of my questions, that would greatly help our business to gain a better understanding of customers' needs and, in the long run, to help legalize medicinal marijuana in the rest of the country. But first, let me explain a little bit about my company and the problem that we fix.

My company, Cannhance, enhances cannabis by sorting buds into groups based upon their cannabinoid content. The result is a product that contains less variation than nature could possibly produce, which you'll be proud to call medicine. Other testing methods cannot possibly remove variation because they are destructive and sorting requires information to be known about the bud being purchased, not the bud next to the one that was destroyed during the process of testing. Furthermore, when dispensaries report THC and CBD amounts, these results are often based upon a single bud. This cannot possibly represent a whole harvest. By sorting the group before testing, you can always know exactly what type of medicine you are consuming.

1.       Have you noticed that different buds, even from the same plant, affect you differently? If you smoke for medicinal reasons, do you find that some buds help you more than others?

2.       How important is achieving cannabinoid consistency to you? Why is it or why is it not important?

3.       If you grow, have you tried to change your growing practices in order to produce more consistent buds? If so, have you noticed an improvement in cannabinoid consistency? Have you noticed patterns in cannabinoid content (e.g., do buds at the top of the plant seem stronger, etc)?

4.       If you are a dispensary patient, would you be willing to pay slightly more for cannabis that has been 100% tested? If so, how much more would be fair? $5 more per eighth? $10 more per eighth?

You can visit and “Like” my company's page at [SIZE=9pt]facebook.com/Cannhance[/SIZE]. If you live in Colorado and wish to buy improved product, contact us or recommend our services to your preferred medicinal dispensary. If you have any questions or constructive feedback, please do not hesitate to comment.