Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gumby99, Oct 29, 2016.

1. I have recently been diagnosed with CHS and it sucks. I am a long time smoker of 30 years. I have ADD and it has always helped with that as well as body aches and pains. About a year ago I started getting nauseous daily and bad stomach pains. I continued to smoke because I did not think they were related. It continued to get bad to the point of vomiting. I agreed to stop smoking to see if the issue went away. It did. Now, my question. Has anyone figured out a cure for this that is not giving up weed? I want to smoke. I am successful at work, it does not effect my life negatively outside of this annoying issue. It actually helps me do the documentation that I need to do on a daily basis. I have been in a few car accidents as a teen and have a great deal of back and hip pain. It was the best pain medication I had ever used. Helped with the insomnia that I get occasionally as well. Please, anyone who has found a way around this please share. I read a few threads here and people were actually getting attacked because they said they had it. I don't need negative comments. I just want a solution. I have tried crackers in the morning, ginger, smoking later in the day. A friend said he had it years ago before they knew what it was and he quit for 5 years. Now he is able to have a smoke once in a while. I don't want to quit for good.

2. I would try different methods of administration. Like smoking could be the issue, try edibles or vaporizing

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. I mean if you go to a doctor and you tell him I wanna keep doing this, but he says it's really really not good for you now but you keep doing it, that's what you are doing. Once you hit this stage brohim, it's hard to go back not alot of research on this. Everything I see about it, they say you have to stop.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app