Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabidiol again - Sciatica/spasms

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KinkySwitch, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Asking the pro's here, who may have gone to dispensaries and such, who use strains like Raskals OG (which has a bit of CBN that makes you tired as fuck..)

I have a sciatica injury, where i'm actually numb into my legs, my toes, my belly and my low right back. I can't walk very well, or at least couldn't this afternoon. The doctor wants me to take NSAIDs and stuff, but I'm a little afraid to because I take other medications and stuff.

I'm curious if i SMOKE Raskals OG, if it will have the same effect. I can't necessarily afford to go out to the a dispensary right now and grab a tincture or any edibles. I have one THC sucker left.

Will the sucker work as well as say that stupid NSAID they want me to take?
    How about smoking Raskals OG? Will it loosen up that muscle back there that is compressing on my nerve? I asked the nurse at the ER about this, and they weren't sure but they thought 'it might be the best thing for me' when I told them what Cannabidiol was.

CBD is a strong narcotic and will make me tired, an since Raskals OG will have a slight percentage ofTHC, it will make me hungry, and giggly. I just want the numbness to go down because I can't feel with my feet very well and I can't walk very well and will trip/fall sometimes.

And if I mix say a common over the counter medication for pain/anti inflammation with CBD, will I be okay?
    Im still afriad of interactions with Cannabis and unmentionables.

I just spent the past 4 days moving stuff/packing things for a friend and I think that is why I got this injury.... I'd like to heal up quickly, and get to a pint where I can start doing some back excersizes to strengthen up.. I do not use THC strains very often anymore. if I do, its very small amounts, so using Raskals OG a lot more now is kind of hard on me with its low THC percentage... and the CBN kicks my butt...

Oh well. I guess this is a message saying I need to slow down and take care of myself here....