Canna?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KenWood, Sep 26, 2009.

1. #1 KenWood, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2009
    Who has tried this CANNA nutes. I am just starting to use it with my drip system. Just wanted to hear what you think of it.

http://www.gchydro.com/canna.asp

I am running a test on LED (a new one not like the blue and red ones) I have a grow journal if you want to keep an eye on it. led-testing is the subject.

KenWood

2. Sorry, i just switched from general hydroponics to house and garden nutrients. And so far i'm happy with the switch because the house and garden is nice and easy to use.

3. I use H & G also ...love it, my little girls are all happy!:D
    the roots excelerator is the shit, nobodies copied that one yet, so they are the only importer of that formula.

4. Which products are you using of there's? My plants are loving the soil a&b in sunshine mix at the moment. I think i'm also gonna start using roots excelurator and shooting powder.

5. I'm usin Aqua Flakes with hydro set up ( ebb & flow) you could probably find out what dose of excelerator to use with soil...are you in So Cal? I'd give you the name & number of my hydro supply place . They've allways got good answers and they really no the products. good luck

6. I use Canna Aqua Vegga/Flores and Canna PK13/14 in my bubblers, i also like it because i can use H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) with the Aqua (inorganic).
    Canna are a top notch brand name, you can't go wrong.

7. I'm actually up in Canada but not to worry i just found The Dutch Trading Company Ltd - Canadian Home of House & Garden Nutrients. I think they are distributing in Canada and they have been very informative.