Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna-Tea [Easy Guide]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AsianPotHead, May 26, 2010.

1. #1 AsianPotHead, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Hey Guys, me again with yet another recipe for ingestion :) It looks like a long process ... but it only takes 15 minutes to prepare. The effects will take place after just 30 minutes!

Items you'll need:
    1. 2 tea bags of any flavor
    2. A water boiler
    3. A Mug
    4. Butter
    5. A Grinder
    6. Seran Wrap (enough to cover the mug)
    7. 0.5 grams of good weed
    8. A Strainer (Optional)
    9. A large bowl (Optional)
    10. Milk/Cream
    11. A Spoon

Step-by-Step:
    1. First things first ... boil your water
    2. Grind your bud and take out 0.5 grams of good weed
    3. Open the first tea bag and extract all the tea leaves in there and replace them with your weed leaves
    4. Put both a normal tea bag and your special tea bag into the mug
    5. Take 2 tea spons of butter and add it in to the mug
    6. Add 3 teaspoons of milk/cream into the mug
    7. At this point, your water should be boiled so add the hot water into the mug
    8. Now apply seran wrap to cover the top of the mug (Make sure THC gets absorbed)
    9. OPTIONAL: Stir the solution then put a strainer ontop of a large bowl, dump your solution onto the strainer and use the spoon to squeeze any wet weed for more thc. (Dump the wasted weed).
    10. Wait for exactly 12 minutes for the ingredients to mix ... then take off the seran wrap, mix the tea with a spoon and DRINK!

Subscribe, Rate, Comment, +Rep, ENJOY!

2. Cool recipe dude, I'll have to try this but just out of curiosity how is the taste?
    WLP

3. Does this actually get you high?

4. Word Im gonna have to make some of this for my brother next time he picks up a bag. He's been wanting a tea recipe for a long time.

5. I might do this tomorrow night. Thanks man!

6. does this actually work?

7. Yeahbut for maximum effect ...steep it for 25 minutes+

8. How long do the effects last like this? do you know?

9. To be honest ... I can't remember how long the high lasted for ... but it was a decent relaxing high.

10. def. will try this out lol thanx

11. Ok I have everything set up. I don't know exactly how many grams of weed I have. I put in as much as it would take to get me high off of a bowl. I'm certain it's less than .5 grams. Probably not by much though. Anyways, I am going to make my tea at like 11:30 or so. I'll post sometime after that and let you guys know how I did it and how it went.

12. dudeee, edibles require more herb than smoking, keep that in mind. .5 is a light/moderate edible dosage.

But we'll see how it goes

13. #13 mcalohan, Jun 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
    Ok so it's been 45 minutes since I drank my tea. Yeah, it works. I feel the effects and I really like it. I didn't use enough though. I'm pretty sure that I know how much to use next time. Wow, I am really impressed with this, It's gross though. Butter and tea are not meant to be paired up. I added two packets of sugar to help with the taste. Like it was really gross.

Ok my follow up, it's almost 2:00am and I feel fine. I honestly don't know when and if I will do that again. I really can't get over the taste of butter in my tea. There has to be a better way than using butter. Who the hell am I kidding? Of course I'm going to do it again. Man that was a great chill, just really relaxed and now I know how much to use. Don't think I'll be doing it again until next week though.

14. I'm going to try this soon

15. How much compared to your normal smoking amount? Like 2:1 or what man?

I think if you substitute whipping cream (not whipped cream) for milk and regular cream, you can probably avoid putting butter in. The whipping cream has a really high fat percentage.

16. #16 mcalohan, Jun 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
    Well I am making it again tonight. Did the same thing except I used a little more. How much did I use? Well this is the best I can do at explaining it. You know the standard glass bowl you get when you buy a pipe at a store? It's just the glass slide with a grommet thing? Well the first time I used enough to fill one of those bowls. This time, I used enough to fill one and a half of those bowls. Don't know exactly how it is going to go as I have just started drinking it. The one thing I did differently this time besides the amount, was to keep my "tea bags" completely submerged and I stirred it a couple of times during the steeping (sp?) process. Will edit this later to let you know how that went. I can tell you this, Maybe I am tired, I dunno but I am already a little lightheaded and my forearms and fingers are a bit clumsy. LOT of typing errors had to be corrected for this post. I've been drinking on it about fifteen minutes now.

Well it's been a while, like 90 minutes and I am pretty pissed. I don't feel anything. I screwed it up somehow... Don't know what step I took wrong but considering I used more than last time and last time I at least had the perma-smile going. This time, nothing. I've had a pretty bad day though so maybe that has something to do with it. Too pissed to feel good, I dunno. whatever, it didn't work.

17. I'm making some of this. We'll see how it is.

18. Horrible taste. Combo of Earl Grey, bubba kush, and butter. We'll see if this works.

19. Well I did it again the other night. It worked out just fine. So fine that I completely forgot to post this until now :) I did everything exactly like it is says, except.... I didn't use a coffee mug, I used a normal styrofoam coffee cup with a lid. Tasted just as gross but worked well. There got to be another way of doing this. It's fucking perfect. Some type of hot liquid that goes with butter that you can drink?!?! Hot coco? Butter and chocolate do go together pretty well. Might try this tonight.

20. My tea gave me a minor body high. I'll pass.