Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna-tea after getting tonsils removed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by stoneygirl, Jun 10, 2010.

1. #1 stoneygirl, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    I am getting my tonsils and adenoids(glands behind my nose) removed next week. I heard this is very painful and I will be in severe pain for 7-12 days. I have also heard that it will be difficult to even swallow or eat anything. Smoking during this time is out of the question, but I was wondering if weed-tea would help the pain? Or would being high just intensify the pain?

2. i think its a great idea. can you post a recipe for canna-tea?

3. It would probably help. I got mine out when I was 19, and it was pretty rough for a couple weeks. I ate a lot of popsicles, jello, and eggs. It took a couple weeks to be able to talk much, and then a couple weeks after that to feel normal.