Canna Smurf's medical smurfberries!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canna Smurf, Oct 8, 2018.

1. no new roots.

The planted cuttings were hardened off and are under the HPS now. All the plants under the HPS got a small top dressing of oats and a watering. I learned years ago on overgrow that it helps build a fungal population.

Only one plant under bloom light one needed watering today. It is the big bedrock boogie that is getting light from the #1 and #2 lights.

The plants under bloom light two were a touch too moist for a watering. They may get one before lights out.

The plants under bloom light three are really stretching and looking healthy. They didn't need watered today.

2. No new roots again. There are five plants left in the clone dome.

The two plants recently planted are hardened off and put under the HPS. The veg room was watered yesterday and I will empty the drain trays today.

Last night I watered the plants under bloom light two. They are near the end of week three of bloom and looking very healthy.

The tub plants under bloom light three continue to stretch. Some of the internode spaces are large so they may need a potassium feeding as I know that is a sign of potential deficiency. They need watered tonight as well.

The plants under bloom light one are about as tall as I am. They are near the end of week five. They are just getting molasses in the water now. I hope the buds thicken some more. Three of the plants under this light need watered today as well.

3. oops, wrong date on the video! haha. call it a mistake from my 420 prep! :p

4. no new roots.

The plants vegging under the HPS are slowly starting to grow. I culled two of the plants as they were redundant for mother selection and also because they weren't recovering from the shock of being bitten up by one of my cats. The cats sneaked into my vegetative room when installing the new circuits. They all got watered today.

The plants under bloom light one are continuing to have increases in the size of the buds. I already chosen to keep the Teflon Don as it is yielding very well.

The plants under bloom light two are vibrantly healthy. No further signs of Calcium deficiency in the plant that exhibited it earlier. I think they have too much perlite as I am watering them more than every other day and they are getting bone dry still. They all naturally lollipopped with the dryness in the medium they have been getting to help manage the fungus gnats. They were watered last night.

The plants under bloom light three continue to stretch and stack nodes. With these being more of a bush style, I plan on using some trellis netting to keep the branches upright.

5. I culled two of the veg plants yesterday that were hit hard from a cat eating them and never recovered. The rest of the veg looks great and is starting to grow again. They got watered last night.

The four remaining unrooted cuttings were redipped last night. Two of them are from the Agent Orange that isn't an orange pheno if I remember correctly.

The bloom room got warm today as the outside weather got to 77F. The room got to 85F. I may need to make a deal to get a window AC real soon. Everything is looking lush in the bloom room. I raised bloom light two to reduce temperature stress on the tops.

6. woke up this morning to having the chore of watering the entire bloom room. I also cleaned up all the dead leaves under the canopy for bloom light two. The temperature in the bloom room was under 80F as it was cooler outside today.

Additionally I remisted the clone dome. The garden didn't need anything else done.

7. the veg plants will get a watering today with a drop a gallon of superthrive. The remaining cuttings haven't rooted yet. I separated seven plants from the veg that will become the mother plants.

The plants under bloom light one are still moist and won't get watered today. The nodes are starting to touch each other on the tops so I am happy they are filling out.

The plants under bloom light two need watered before lights out.

I am going to put some trellis net down over the plants under bloom light three after dinner. These plants don't need watered either.

8. One of the last four unrooted cuttings finally has a root coming out the bottom of the cube. Not enough roots to plant it yet though. It was a Slice of Sunshine from TGA and not the desired Agent Orange.

The veg plants are needing a watering now and not last night like I thought. They will get some superthrive in the water this time along with a little maxicrop. Some of these plants have started to get over the transplant shock.

The plants under bloom light one and two both need watered. The ones under light one are putting on lots of crystal now. The ones under light two are stacking nicely.

The plants in the tubs under bloom light three don't need watered but did get a bit of trellis net put on them for later stability.

9. Today the garden doesn't need anything. The temperature at the canopy was 80F in the bloom room. I potted the slice of sunshine cutting that rooted the other day.

10. The cuttings are unrooted and will get culled tonight. One rooted a couple days ago and has been hardened under the florescent light. It will be moved to the HPS vegetative light tonight.

The vegetative plants are divided to keep track of which ones are the mother plants. Mother plants will later get their final selection after getting harvested/vaped.

The plants under bloom light one have finished their sixth week and are getting only water for feed. I have chosen to keep the Teflon Don and Bedrock Boogie #4 lines.

The plants under bloom light two have finished their fourth week and are looking very healthy. Everything in the bloom room needs watered.

The plants under bloom light three are still stretching as they are in week two of bloom. One in the back has had leaves exhibiting a mixed calcium/magnesium/phosphorus deficiency. All of them will get a feed that contains fish powder, phosphorus guano, dolomite lime and epsom salts with a little bit of bone meal.

11. today did an autopsy on the three unrooted cuttings. two were dead inside the cube and one was calloused but not growing any roots.

With seven clones for seven lines being left out of bloom for mother stock, I am left with 18 plants for the next round in the bloom room. I will wait to put them into bloom until six are big enough to fit the footprint of a 1000w ballast. They will be vegged for at least a month before going into the bloom room so there will be a short time of there being no plants under a couple of the lights.