Canna Smurf's medical smurfberries!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Canna Smurf, Oct 8, 2018.

1. It can suck reling on help to be able to do alot anymore

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sometimes i get to the point where i need help to do simple tasks also.. & i agree 100% it sucks!!

But also blessed to have that help cause others dont..!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. True very true

• Like Like x 1
  4. My brother is taking a short nap and we will be doing the transplanting tonight when he wakes up. The plants are starting to get crowded under the 1000w hps and moving half the plants into the bloom room will alleviate that problem. The first true leaves of the seedlings made a big jump in size today. Some of the cuttings are starting to wilt a little so I need to re-wet the cubes they are in. Otherwise everything is going well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cool sounds like ya have things moving along.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sort of moving along. I only had enough worm castings to transplant the four largest plants. The remainder will be done on Saturday, December 1st. I still have to install two swag hooks in the bloom room so they have light tonight and also re-wet the root riot cubes for the cuttings. Getting busy.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yesterday I transplanted four of the six plants I planned on transplanting. I ran out of earthworm castings so I couldn't finish. The transplanted plants are now in the bloom room ready for flipping the light into a 12/12 light schedule. I don't have a second dimmer for the bloom room's charcoal vent fan and some of the plastic ripped away from the tape and staples that held it previously. There are also no chains yet for the bloom light so the hood is close to the ceiling and the plants were raised up to it with setting them on a spare table.

In the vegetative room, the larger plants are spread out more to be able to use the light best. The seedlings are now showing their second true leaves and are looking more robust. The cuttings are less droopy now that they have their cubes soaked again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. sorry for missing yesterday's post. I've been very sleepy with the early darkness that is winter.

Everything took a large watering today and is looking good too. The seedlings are larger than even a day ago. Many are showing their second set of true leaves. The clones aren't rooted yet but are doing fine and getting fresh air every day.

Yesterday I shored up the ripped away plastic in the bloom room and installed the "harbor freight router speed control" dimmer switch for the vent fan. It is all holding up.

Will do a video tomorrow. Likely will also transplant the other two plants that I took cuttings from tomorrow as well. I still need to buy a length of chain for hanging the light in the bloom room as there is no room on the table for them.

• Like Like x 2
  9. my cold is worse today. spent most of the day in bed. video and transplanting tomorrow.

10. Feel better @Canna Smurf !!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. already am and did some work in the garden even! Thanks for the well wishes.

I have had a cold the last few days and have been putting off work lately that needed done in the garden. I did all my back would allow today to catch up.

The cuttings are doing well. A couple of them have some nitrogen deficient leaves but otherwise in top shape. The seedlings are well along now and are on their second and on some plants their third set of true leaves. They got a deep watering today.

For the larger plants, all of them got watered today and two that have had cuttings taken are now transplanted into 5 gallon buckets filled with organic mix.

In the bloom room, the first four plants that were transplanted into 5 gallon buckets are recovering nicely. Tomorrow I need to buy some chain to hang the light lower and remove the table they are sitting on. Later when my back is better, I will water them as well.

• Like Like x 2
  12. yesterday was the worst. Had my cold and gastroenteritis. Today felt a bit better and got some work done.

The cuttings aren't rooted yet. I had to cull two of them because their parent plant was showing male flowers(Agent Orange #2 pheno.) It gave me the opportunity to see that the plants have root callouses but haven't started growing roots yet. The dome will stay on for added humidity.

The seedlings are amazing me. They are all growing robustly and have the widest leaves of any plant I have ever grown or seen.

The popcorn bucket plants need watering every other day at the longest and will get transplanted into the 3 gallon buckets soon. They got a watering today.

There has been plenty of action in the bloom room today. I culled one plant for showing male flowers as mentioned earlier. I have the chains now for hanging the light lower. I removed the table the plants were sitting on and lowered the light to them with their buckets on the floor. I moved the two plants that were in 5 gallon buckets under the veg light to the bloom room. I am giving them a couple more days of 24/0 light and will flip the room into a bloom schedule on Sunday.

Video tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry for problems with the video. I have no idea how it flipped into vertical mode?

The clones are about a week old and haven't rooted yet. I am beginning to worry though I know they might just take longer. There are a couple that have leaves that are yellowing.

The seedlings are looking great. They have very broad leaves. They are coming along nicely.

The plants in popcorn buckets will be transplanted soon into probably 3 gallon pots to reduce soil costs. I am hoping that will get them by until I can buy more promix on the first of January.

The plants are doing well in the bloom room. Yesterday I culled a male. There are still plants that need sexing and recovery from transplant shock so will wait until Sunday to flip the light into bloom mode.

• Like Like x 2
  14. everything looking good today. Still no roots in the clone dome though. I am beginning to worry.

15. Barely had time for the garden today. Had to make funeral arrangements for my estranged brother that apparently died of leukemia. Be excellent to each other.

16. Sorry to here man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. thanks. on review of the garden, I found another plant to be male. It was the CQ #1 pheno in the veg room. I had no cuttings of it yet so only one plant down. I bought some clonex today to redo the cuttings. Nothing is on a bloom cycle yet so no worries.

18. Thinking of taking clones off these Shirley temples they are shooting up all over

• Like Like x 1
  19. No time for a video today but one will come tomorrow. Busy mixing organic mix, transplanting and taking cuttings today. There will be a lot to see.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Took cuttings today from the 9 largest/oldest plants. Two from each plant. I also transplanted the remaining Agent Orange and moved it to the bloom room. That left some room under the 1000w vegetative HID bulb for the younger plants. With that added space I was better able to spread the plants out so they don't shade each other. The first round of cuttings didn't take and that is likely from putting the wrong amount of rooting hormone in the soak water. I still have them in case they finally root. If not then they go in the bin.

• Like Like x 2