Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canna-peanut butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mrjamis, Dec 19, 2008.

1. I just made some amazing canna-peanut butter. I was going to make firecrackers and when I noticed all the oil on the top of the pb it hit me, just make canna pb here is how I did it

1- dump all the oil from a 2 large cans of adams pb (about 8oz of oil) into a really small pot.

2- ground up about a quarter oz of purple train wreck as fine as i could and added it to the oil.

3- turned the stove top on med high and inserted a cooking thermometer for about 45 min. making sure it didnt get hotter than 320. i stayed from 290-300 mixing about every 7 mins i just did it on the comercial break of family guy. from research i did people say you can get up to 340 without boiling the oil or any thc but i figure to be on the safe side.

4- after it cooked for 45 min i added the unoiled pb and mixed intill it was the same consistancy, with out the oil its tough as shit to get out of the cjar but after it heats up it melts together.

5- put in the freezer to cool for about 10 min. after it hardens a bit pour it back into the empty pb jars . dont let it cool too much or its a bitch to pour back into the empty pb jars, i was worried that the 290 degree pb would crack the jars.

i ended up making firecrackers with it anyway but im fucked from just licking the pot clean while i cleaned up.

have fun and make yourself a killer pb and j with this shit. :smoking: