Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. i am useing this recipe in about 10 mins. just i am using about a half a cup of peanut butter with a g of good mids. i am gonna add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to it also for more oil absorbtion.

2. just got it in the oven, i used about 1/2 cup of peanut butter infused with coconut oil and marijuana in a glass pyrex bread dish. should be done in 23 or so then i will let it cool a little bit, scrape it onto a small plate and save for 3 hours or so. i will report about 3 pm or so eastern daylight time. god bless

3. just am ingesting this stuff now. i probably only have like a little more than a 1/4 cup of peanut butter altogether, but it tastes very very much like marijuana hahah, smell is sorta weedish but not too noticable.

this should hit me by the time im at school and last almost all day so i am content as long as it works hahah. ill report back in 7-8 hours. peace all

4. Haha no problem man glad it worked for you! Sorry I couldn't answer your question sooner but yeah .5 of dank should work fine, its the amount of thc that you use that matters not necessarily the amount of weed :D.

Lookin forward to seeing how it works out matt, I used to go to high school baked off my ass from this all the time haha. Makes school so much more enjoyable :laughing:

5. #65 hax0r, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009

Sealed the deal. I'm making some right now...unless I don't have peanut butter, in which case, I'll be making these as soon as I get back from the store. haha

Oh I'll be using 2 grams of some dank viper and trainwreck. and about a half gram of kiev.

Edit: I have the oven heating up now. I put all the weed in with the Peanut butter. about 3/4 of a cup and added about a 1/4 of a cup of extra virgin olive oil. I really only added the oil to make sure the peanut butter didn't dry out. I'm also going to bake it in a 2 cup size glass pyrex measuring cup.
    I'll let everyone know how it turns out when I'm done.

6. #66 deathfrmabovce, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2009
    i just made a fat peanute butter sandwitch using this. i just ate it, used about 1.2g. ill report back what i feel.

Edit:its been about 1hour i feel pretty blazed. would of rathered just rolled a fatty blunt. vision fading. wtf im so ghigh

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dude thanks for posting this tutorial. I've never tried edibles and have always wanted to so I will definitely be trying these soon. I tried once before with firecrackers and they didn't work too well but this looks amazing. And a peanut butter sandwich is such an easy way to eat it. Nice :hello:

8. Dude DO NOT EAT THAT MUCH AT ONCE!!! 2 grams of dank and a half gram of keif? That's way too much!!!! That will not be a good time dude haha, 1g of dank will be plenty, or just the half gram of keif will knock you on your ass. Remember smoking tolerance does NOT affect your "eating tolerance". I hope to god you did not eat all that otherwise you're most likely going to be spending most of your night with your head in the toilet :eek:

P.s. that's way too much olive oil, just like a table spoon is plenty. God please only eat like 1/3 of that lol.

9. worked good, i used like .8 or .7 of some good mids. i am thinking if i used 1.3 grams or more, then i would have been blitzeddddd.

i felt high for about 3-4 hours and just felt happy and good about 8 hours. by then i was home and able to toke up, but i will deff make more of this sshit. thanks and god bless

10. that looks fuckin delicious

11. haha nah, I only ate like a 1/4 of a cup. I was zoned out hardcore playing borderlands online with a friend of mine. Look at the clock and didn't even realize, we had been playing for like 2 hours. Only seemed like a few minutes haha.

But ya, good shit man. I definitely reccomend this to everyone.

Edit: ya it was a little much on the olive oil, but it sorta made it a dip. So I just toasted some cinnamon raisin bread that I made the other day and dipped away. It would be great for a party or something like that.

12. +rep to the original poster, this sounds awesome and easy. i'm a big fan of firecrackers and this looks like it would taste better.

13. Just made this stuff like 20 minutes ago, had two english muffins with this and peanut butter on one, and this and nutella on the other. As a very picky eater, i must say this stuff tastes... tolerable... but if i'm being completely honest, its awful.

so my plan now is to make peanut butter cookies, or rice crispy treats, but is it already too late since i baked the peanut butter in the oven?

first post by the way, thanks for any help!

14. I'm thinkin' about making a fluffernutter with this shit.:smoking:

15. Well, tomorrow I'm going to try it with 501 grams... is that too much? Should I just not add peanut butter? :D

No but really, I'm totally trying this with a few grams of high mids sooner or later. Probably sooner.

16. Truly genius.

17. Haha thanks for all the feedback and good wishes guys I really appreciate it!

As far as using this to bake something like peanut butter cookies, I honestly can't say because I haven't tried it. I would imagine that it would definitely affect the consistency of anything that you tried to bake with it, it would probably make it a lot drier. I always just spread it on or put it in things. Really I don't see the point of going through all the trouble to make something fancy like "special" cake or brownies when you can just eat a couple grams of Peanannibutter, get high, and THEN munch on some normal cake and brownies haha. :D

18. So.. how much peannut butter would I need for a Half O?

19. OMG this is amazing. You could use a whole jar of peanut butter, but it back in the pot, and then instead of putting PB on your toast, use ganjPB instead! This is absolute genius! :D + rep

20. Well, 2 grams per cup of PB. So... A half O is 14 grams, So 7 cups of PB.