Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. So I tried reading through this thread but it gets old fast.,it sounds like highschoolers mostly.,I don't know what half of the things they say mean.,Cooking when moms not home.,.lol.,My parents thought they had it bad when I grew my hair and wore bell bottoms.,Actually they did but.,.So I am going to pass on reading it all DUDE.,
    I will however give this recipe 2 thumbs up.,I was down for the count and that hasn't happened in a while.,Best2all

2. Lol @ OP saying 500 grams. Yes, I'm sure most people have over a pound of weed to mix in their JIF.

I think a better method would be to get a natural peanut butter with the oil separated, use a syringe to collect the oil on top, decarb your weed/extract (245F for 45 minutes while cater wrapped in aluminum foil), then mix the peanut butter oil with liquid sunflower lecithin, add to weed/extract (once it has cooled to room temp), then put back in the oven while cater wrapped for an hour at 245F.

Once it's infused separate the plant material (if using an extract no need for this step) and just mix the oil back in with the peanut butter. Voila! Infused peanut butter (and it won't have chunks of weed in it!).

3. #2823 starguy, Sep 12, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
    I have made it a few different ways,.and they all worked.,I have done it similar to your suggestions.,and also I have added some coconut oil and lecithin to it with finely ground bud.,No crunchy and not bad tasting.,I think this is the easiest one and very effective.,but to add more bump per tablespoon without getting too much green in the pb.,an alcoholic extracted goob of tar infused with oil and added to the pb would be a good way to go.,
    PS. my recipe is 1gram of bud for each ounce of pb.,I like a 1/2 gram dose.,One gram of this ( 2 tablespoons) put me out.,I had to sit down before I fell down.,I love this stuff.,

• Like Like x 1