Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. M

2. I
    thought maybe on toast or PBnJ. Question..what is something light I can eat or drink in AM to help when eating my edibles? To keep potency

3. a few teaspoons in two cups of peanut butter? Don't even bother.

4. I meant tablespoons..what ratio ya think?

5. It all depends on how strong your butter is. I have no idea.

6. O

7. Just tried this. 1 hour in and I'm feeling floaty already. I decarbed at 250 at 215 then did exactly 27 minutes like you said, been my most successful edible yet.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Can i freeze?
    Thanks nick

9. Can i freeze it?
    Thanks nick

10. Yes, you can freeze it.

11. Thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. #2812 turbo97x, Apr 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    EDIT: OP is banned ripp, hello hope you are still active, when you say to prebake weed for 10-15 minutes at 250f is that your usual decarb time or is it lower due to taking into account its going to be cooked for a further 24 mins at 325f? because i decarb my weed for 27 mins at 250f so just checking I'm doing everything correct

Note: I already had decarbed my weed for 27 mins 250f before reading this post expecting to make my usual fire crackers but made this instead and it definitely works so for anyone with already decarbed weed worried of wasting weed it does work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. i am from the UK where we don't use cups lol(or atleast not commonlyl, I've looked up how much 1/4 of a cup of peanut butte and it's saying 60g is this correct it seems like way too much especially if I'm using this recipe frequently I'm already putting on some lockddown chub lol

14. Peanut butter is about half fat.
    That means that better medicated oil recipes also work for peanut butter.

This recipe works very well. It's what I do when I want a fast edible. Multiples are possible.
    1. Decarb 2 g herb @ 240 F for 40 min (use a bit extra to make up for decarb losses)
    2. Grind to fine powder
    3. Combine the following
    (2 g DecarbedHerbPowder) + (2 g Lecithin) + (36 g NutButter) = 8*(5 g Servings of about 40 mg thc)

• Like Like x 2
  15. For anyone using this recipe use crunchy peanut butter, yes it has slightly less fat but it is much easier to mix the weed into the peanut butter and it doesn't melt the I have seen a noticeable improvement in how high I'm getting since switching (I use whole earth organic peanut butter, very nice)

• Like Like x 1
  16. There are better recipes that get more bang per milligram of cannabis used. Most use Coconut oil for it's speed of effects and Lecithin to double the horsepower.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kats recipe is what I've used for years.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Same stuff. Works just fine with buds but excels with Hash. Doesn't put on any weight. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  17. After reading this recipe I had my doubts but holy smokes it works. I have adjusted amounts based on my situation but damn....thanks.
    For a small batch quick run I use 2 tbsp fine grind fresh and about 2 tbsp avb to 1 cup of jiffy all natural. Mix it up and follow your directions exactly. Sometimes I up the amounts if I have nothing to do for a day or so...anyway thanks again.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I've made this twice and it is awesome. I decarb first and add a tsp of coconut oil, then cook as directed. I love this stuff and have given the recipe to many people already. Definitely a keeper.

• Like Like x 1
  19. New life for this old thread.,
    I am an old hippie.,I have used good bud pretty much daily since the late 70's. We grew seedless Afghani that was/is as good as it gets.,Now there are hundreds of strains.,
    Anyway the Jiffybud.,I just ate it.,I doubled the bud just cause.,
    I ground up 4 grams in a coffee grinder,.and I warmed up a half cup of jiff in a pint wide mouth canning jar for easier mixing..and it worked well.,it mixed smooth and easy.,
    Then I put the losely covered jar into the 325°preheated oven for 30 min.
    After cooling I put 2 tablespoons on 2 pieces of raisin bread w/honey and ate one.,then 30min later ate the second.,I have lived on Jiff and bud most of my life and now I have found this .☆
    I didn't decarb because the 325 temp for 30min cook time should do it.,It has been an hour since my first bite.,I have been making tincture lately and have been getting baked doing tests.,lol.,So I didn't do any this morning.,Just a few puffs earlier.,.I feel a body buzz getting underway.,similar to my tincture.,"Vaadee intodesting".,
    If I live I'll report back.,I like most of what I read here.,I didn't read it all through yet.,Best2all.,

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Well..,That worked.,It knocked me out for 4 hours.,
    I took my first bite at 10.,as stated above by 10:30 feeling it just a bit and I ate the second piece. By 11 I was buzzing . by noon it was full sails.,and by 1 it was sit down or fall down.,
    I think I'm gonna like this.,How about Reese's kick yer ass peeces.,
    The combos with pb are endless .,or just a spoonful.,
    According to the math I ate about a gram.,I will do half that next time so I can stay awake for the ride.,
    This is really good.,Try it you'll like it.,

• Like Like x 2