Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. decarbin 250 for 23 min

2. #2682 Anotherusername, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Brand new to the MJ world, bought a vaporizer (arizer air) and some ( 1/2 oz )med grade (dank)?

Vaporized here and there for back pain, camping this weekend and want to have some fun with friends, i decarbed 3.35g of the dank (excuse me if in using the wrong reference words) and added 1.4g avb making a total of 4.75g decarbed...

My brother smokes daily and friends relatively often. .. question is how much peanut butter for this quantity and quality of MJ?

Again, I've only used maybe 15 times, using small quantities in a vaporizer, thinking about making Ritz cracker sandwiches with the PB

Edit: I've got the MJ and 2 cups of peanut butter sitting at home right now with 1/4 tbs soy lechtin and 1.5tbsp coconut oil... Going to bake it tonight and see how it turns out Saturday and i'll definitely report back...

If anyone has any suggestions before I pop it in the oven tonight i'd appreciate it! Still not sure how much I (we) should eat of it to get our "dose"

3. This stuff tasted awful... tried putting it on some pancakes, hadhad to throw it out. Made a pbj worth lots of jelly and was able to keep it down but didn't feel a while lot, got an okay light high from it. Made a whole jar so not sure what I'll do with the rest of it, maybe it'll be okay in a shake.

4. When I make oil, I put most of it in capsules, and save a little for edibles. The caps make it easier to fine tune the correct dosage imo.

Oh, don't use veg caps, they'll melt if not refrigerated.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. made a batch of 1.70 grams= 170mg added a little olive oil and i think it increased the potency? took 85 mg last night wowaweewa

6. #2686 didier12, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    Made this with 2.5 grams last night. Decided to eat the whole lot as I didn't think it was going to work too well. Well it did work and it worked very efficiently, I was the highest I've been for quite some time lol almost to the point of being perhaps too high. I had a pretty full on psychedelic experience between the hours 3 - 4, even hallucinating behind my closed eyes. Should have probably ate a 1/3 of what I did in hindsight especially considering I haven't toked for nearly 2 weeks, but we live and learn. Now I know for next time, but this is an incredibly easy, quick and simple way of making sweet edibles thanks for the recipe!

• Like Like x 1
  7. making the last batch. 14 grams lasted about 2 months all went in to makin peanut butter. awesome stuff. Put in about 1.88-1.95 grams

8. If you can steep bud in milk/butter, (don't have an oven) couldn't you sauté those three in a pan, stirring constantly over low/Med heat and then mix in the (in my case) natural PB? What's wrong with this theory?

9. Ok, so I'll report back on my stove top method later tonight. Wish me luck! "Butterfinger Peanut Butter Pie"

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Has anyone tried using grinded stems and bud? Ive got about 5grams of stems i need to do something with

11. Tried this recipe this morning in order to make up some sandwiches for a hurricane hitting later today. Used about 2.25-2.5 grams of weed and enough pb for three regular sandwiches.

Worked great for me. Ate 2 three hours ago, and the last one about an hour and a half ago. Storm and buzz are both hitting good.

12. I used this recipe this afternoon, with about a gram of sativa. Used some of it on an english muffin with bacon, and also licked a bit of it while trying to get it all off the pan and into the container. Starting to feel it (from the sampling earlier) and I'm about to eat the bacon english muffin weed peanut butter sandwich. Will update later.

13. Can you make it using a crockpot?

14. Used a about an 1/8th of blue dream. Def a head high I get some interesting closed eye visualizations. If you want the best results use immediately after baking. Some times spoon full is all i need, sometimes its 4. If want this recipe to work for you it will be a process. Dont give up if it doesn't work keep trying. a 7 hour high is better than a 2 hour.

• Like Like x 1
  15. This recipe has become a favorite of mine. I've made several batches, adjusting this and that, and continue to tweak it each time. I made a batch today with 10 grams in 3 cups of PB. I've found around .5 gram serving to be a mellow, long-lasting, nice functional buzz lasting 6-8 hours.

This recipe also got my curiosity going with other homemade edibles. I love baking and trying new stuff, and find edibles preferable during the daytime. Found a new hobby with my flowers!

16. I made this last night with really good kiefy trim and had poor to no results. Looking for advice. I decarbed the trim at 240 for 30 mins. Grinded coarse. I used a round 9" baking dish and cooked at 325 for 27 mins. Was crusty on the edged. i ate quite a bit and I might have felt like I stood up too quick for a sec. I used 10 grams of trim and around 2 1/4 cups of PB. I think that's were I went wrong. How much should i drop the PB? i have like 14g of trim left and want to try something with it.

Thinking about grinding up everything i have left into a very fine powder and putting it in only a cup of PB.

17. trying it at 220 for 17 min folded up in tin foil on baking pan. Then 15 min at 300. about 1.35 g got idea from this

18. #2698 slamva, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    noticed with the tinfoil fold at 220 weed is def more light brown color. pre heatin oven at 300 got timer at 16 min. Next time will try only putting weed on tin foil no folding/following video above method.

19. Do you decarb your weed first?

20. 1.35g at 220 for 17 1/2 cup of pb at 300 for 16 worked. I took half of it 940 with dinner and i can feel my shoulders stretch out like, its pretty nice. thumps up . Has any one decarbed without covering the weed? Does it have to be covered? O yea this worked i feel like i'm shutting down like a robot.