Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. So I was googling for a good edible recipe cos I ate my gfs cookies and didn't feel much at all so I gave this a shot but I followed the guys first post with his time and 1g with maybe 1/3 organic pb covered at 325 for 29 mins cos it wasn't brown when I took it out but now it is dried up and not spreadable at all. I can eat it with a fork (kinda looks lis pb cookie dough before you bake it)....I was going to eat this Friday but now I'm bummed it's ruined and I wasted my green
    Any help for me??
    (That's probably a loaded question )

2. If you decarbed your cannabis first it might have some kick.. If not it's a lost cause.. Just add some oil to it and whip till blended again.. Coconut is the best for making eatables with but really any food oil will work.. Just add more peanut butter till it'll blend..
    Decarb = 40 to 60 minutes at 220-240 degrees F in a covered dish, Sealed Foil Pouch, Oven baking bag..
    Material should have darkened in color and the smell should have changed to a more coffee type of odor..
    Now it's active and can be blended with a carrier oil..
    [​IMG]
    5 grams decarbed hash
    2 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin liquid, granules, powder.. any will work
    blend and heat covered at 220 deg for 20 min then freeze.. 3 more heat and freeze cycles is what I like and do..
    [​IMG]
    I cap the stuff as it's just to strong in stuff like brownies when 2 will have your guests on hands and knees with the spins..
    Capping it was safer for all involved..
    I started this quite simply with just a couple of buds in a tiny jar with just enough coconut oil to cover them.. Microwaved till hot and mixed it in with a store brownie mix.. Few squares worked so I learned and did more..
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kats thread
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    Hash oil
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm new to this but I decided to eat it anyway.... Def wasn't the easiest to get down but I did feel it. If I decarb it and cook it less I'm sure it will be even more potent. How much should one person eat per serving tho? I did a whole g (also overcooked it tho) so not sure if next batch When it's right if I should eat the whole thing?

4. Eatables vary to much from person to person in their effects to try and advise how much to use.. My best advise is to make the same creation each time that way you know what to expect from each dose..
    I can take 3 of my caps but even just one will slam most people I know who've tried them.. I make half and quarter dose caps for new users..

BNW

5. Do you bake the nut butter and ganj again in the oven after or do you just mix the decarb into the pb and eat like that?
    Sorry I over cooked mine last time. I didn't decarb it first. I was feeling it but it didn't last too long and I also ate the whole g and I'm kinda a small person lol so I probably should have been wrecked

6. Edibles have never worked for me before, I am making a batch of this cannapeanutbutter right now and it will be done at around 1:30 PM. I am going to consume them later on a empty stomach snd report back how I feel... If I feel anything at all

7. If you cook it for a little too long, does anyone know if it will still work? Mine got a little dark brown all over. IDC about taste, just effects! :). Thanks!

8. Well, I made the edibles last night. Had half about 40 minutes ago, and I feel it. Looking forward to seeing if the high climbs at all. Not really feeling couch lock. Just sorta feeling a bit out of it, but in a good way.

9. Just made this canna peanut butter recipe for the first time. Was really skeptical at first especially because it was my first time making an edible or eating one. I went by exactly as he said but i added maybe 3/4-1 tblspoon of some vegetable oil just to add a little bit for fat content. Did the same time and degrees on the oven and it turned out nice and just like the picture. I made it with about a gram of some mid grade shit. Didnt have any bread so i put it on a fuckin hot dog bun. Shit taste pretty good i think. After a hour i started to feel it slighty. You feel it more at a hour and a half. And its slowly been climbing about every 15 minutes. Ive been smoking a bowl for about the past 30 minutes because i zoned into the tv haha. It really fucking hit me after about 2-3 hits of some good kronic. For some reason smoking seems to bring it out and hit you harder for some reason lol. I can easily say im baked haha. I feel really mellow and i have a bit a couchlock haha. Its a nice good body high. Though i think if i added more and better weed than some good mid grade. Itd really be fucked up then haha. Im still feeling good as fuck right now though haha ')

Sent from my XT1019 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hell yeah bro! I'm so stoned and I feel so damn happy oh how I missed Mary Jane :).

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. This looks great I definitely have to try this!

One quick question tho? Why isn't this a sticky?

12. #2672 amamapapa, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    3 Ingredient Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Fudge

Just followed this recipe, but added about 3 grams very fine growned herb (Im so outta the game I cant tell the quality...been happily purchasing from the same retailer for over a decade and Im very much a "I dont care what its called, just gimme my stuff kinda guy lol) to the peanutbutter and coconut oil. Baked in foiled covered pyrex for two hours around 200 degress average. I waffled down then up on temp : (

Temp of mixture ended up 160+ degress.

finished and in the fridge. Will try a dose after work tomorrow...1/4th the batch perhaps? A forth batch doesnt seemlike a ton. No smell to speak of...I would have risked this in my dorm or parents house...you know...back in the dark ages...the smell was such a non issue.

My cocounut oil was quite liquidy. My partner said this was a typical. I bought Crisco organic because it was cheaper! I bought the local market 100% natural, fresh peanutbutter.

Update: I should have blended more. The fudge turned out w the peanutbutter more at the bottom and cocounut oil on top. I dont think this will affect anything but the taste. Also some of the almond milk just wont solidify w everything else. I may actually skip this next time, doesnt even seem to add anything to the recipe its such a small amount. I guess it would add an amount of creaminess if one followed the recipe. For our purposes and because we are heating the PB and cocounut oil, I think the latter two would setup on their own. I added about a tablespoon of vanilla extract to mine.

This recipe needs to be kept refridgerated. The end result smells more than when it was baking, but it isnt bad at all. Keeping it covered with tin foil, it is in a glass casserole. The fridge doesnt stink but I may stick a box of baking soda just to be sure. I can only imagine from the smell this is gonna to taste very herb-y. Thankfully this yielded a very small amount of solid product.

FYI this recipe while low sugar is pretty high fat. Which is great for our purposes here.

13. got my weed in the oven at 250 for 15 right meow

14. mixed it with peanut butter in oven 325 30 min

15. havin 4 small spoon fulls, in a hours time

i found myself headbangin like a muther fucker while playin guitar

then felt like i could take on the world

now chillin
    this is the shit

• Like Like x 1
  16. #2676 amamapapa, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    well just had what i think is way too small a dose but I would rather error on the side of not getting crazy high...flavor was ver bland but very edible...my recipe is a few posts above

i should add that I was smoking onies all day, came home from work had a bowl and a saporro tall boy then went out for a way too big tex mex meal and split a pitcher of negro medelo with my lady before i dosed...might have screwed the pooch on this one...to excited for the three day weekend!

not ingesting anything but sips of water and no smoking for at least an hour

+1hr I cut the fudge up in about 24 pieces. I had like on and a half to start. I just had two more pieces which puts me under just ".5 grams". Gonna wait another hour or so an see if anything happens. Had about two tsp of honey w the last two pieces hoping the sugar will help this along. Ive been having waves of "shifted perception" and have heavy eye lids...but considering the carb feast of mexican food and beer...i shouldnt be surprised.

+1:30 I keep getting these long moments where it feels like something is trying really hard to kick in. I decided to take a couple rips off my pipe to try and help things along. I know edibles are different, but maybe I just smoked too much today already today? Jumped into smoking full time the last two weeks after only smoking once or twice a year for the past two years...so who knows wahts up w me. I dunno, I think I defo feel different than from just smoking. Like just a tad trippy ...hope I didnt make a mistake...will see when hour two rolls around.

+1:45 said eff it and finished the pipe. Had another teaspoon of honey. Defo something fishy going on. The high is trippy. Way easy to zone out. Weirdly hard to speak. Very distinct not just smoking herb vibe.

+1:55 I am pretty bombed for the amount I smoked after dinner...way more than i should be for one bowl...body high is real nice but not super intense. I can really feel it in my face, head and eyes. It is almost a little like a dissociative.

+2:30 weird ass high...its intense but not intense...still feels dissociative...this is defo a low functioning high...Im not blown away, but not sure I want to take it much further. Will have another toke soon.

Next time I will make a "half batch" of the fudge and still use ~3.5 grams of herb.

next morning: well, Id say all in all this was at the very least a mild success, I feel like last night was a bit of a rollercoaster this morning. I think if we hadnt been bumming around on the couch w tv on it would have been more intense. Defo a trippy edge to the world still this morning. Going to pass out some 3 piece/ ".5 gram" doses at our party tonight and see what people think. I will post recipe thoughts and proposed revised recipe later.

17. amama
    You'll have better results and the most bang out of your material if you create your canna oil first..
    Decarb the weed first to activate the THC from the THCA raw weed is..
    Heat covered for 40 to 60 minutes at 240 Degrees F..
    Now mix with an equal amount of coconut oil and 1/6th lecithin.. This is your power booster.. Double the effective strength as without lecithin..
    Heat 20 minutes then freeze.. A couple more heats and freezes is how I like it but that is a personal thing
    Can just eat the oil or blend it with most anything or cook with it..
    I use hash to make my canna oil and cap it in gel caps as food is to tempting to have another cookie or brownie and wind up way overdosed and having the spins..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  18. #2678 amamapapa, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    ^While I realize from my research decarbing is ideal, my neighbor and her family hangout near-ish our kitchen door pretty much constantly during the summer and I'm kind of worried about the smell with decarbing. My neighborhood goes to bed at like ten, I guess if I do it all late at night I'll probably be OK.

I was thinking of making the canna-oil first next time with the cocounut oil. Though if I'm just making "one batch of fudge" is there a reason not to blend the peanutbutter, the cocounut oil, the letchin; blend it; and bake it all together and freeze?

This mixture would easily melt down and freeze up again, I would think.

Thank you for the tips!

19. batch number 2 of not gunna make it butter this time i put 1.02 grams in.

20. #2680 amamapapa, Jul 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    About to bake a new batch tonight. Will report back. edit: gonna try BrassNwood's decarb method and the soy letchtin.

• Like Like x 1