Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. ^try tincture if you haven't.  get drunk and high at the same time.  

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385232757.543377.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385232894.571588.jpg

This is how mine came out, is this right? And i used about 2.5 grams in this, i should get high as fuck right? How much of it should i eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile ap

3. About 1 3/4

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile ap

4. I made some last night after doing a lot of reading on this thread. I used 2.1 grams of dank with a sprinkle of some dank keif, half a cup of jif peanut butter and a dab of olive oil. I grinded the bud nicely then mixed it with the peanut butter, pre heated the oven to 325 then waited for it to be ready, popped the oven sheet with the peanut butter covered with aluminum foil in the oven, let it cook for 25 minutes, pulled it out and let it cool for 5 minutes, ate it on bread with bananas. It kicked it about an hour later. Two hours later I had a decent high with some laughter here and there but I definitely would have rather smoked the gram. The high wasn't intense for me. Maybe I cooked it to long or didn't use enough tree. I ate half of the 2.1 grams peanut butter my friend ate the other half and went to sleep before he could feel it. So he pretty much wasted my weed.

#RedEyeClub

5. Just made this today. I put about a gram of weed, decarbed it (About 75%) and threw about 3-4 tablespoons on, mixed with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. 

I put it all in a small 1/4 cup, so it wasn't spread out. I put the oven on at 325, and lowered it to 300 about 15 minutes in. after 24 minutes, I took it out, and although it was quite hot, it was was not browning on the top or sides, it was more/less the opposite. It was very runny and smelled of some nice peanut butter. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I throw it back in the oven again?

6. This is how it looked after baking for 25 minutes on 325 degrees. I definitely think I cooked it to long. I still got high but not as high as I thought I would have.

#RedEyeClub

Attached Files:

7. I made this recipe last night and I was so worried it wasn't going to work. I made it with 1/4 Cup of natural PB 1 Tsp. Coconut oil and about 0.8 grams of mids. I had it on some rice thins with banana as I was leery about the taste due to mixed flavour reviews on this thread. Within 45 minutes I was feeling it. After 1.5 hours I was feeling great! I woke up at 7 this morning still feeling it until about 10:30 this morning. I would say it was a pretty good first try with edibles :)

Attached Files:

8. I'm so making this. So, I'm just curious, after baking the thing with peanut butter does it still stink up the house? Or does baking the peanut butter sort of mask the smell of cannabis?

9. [quote name="jamer" post="19067396" timestamp="1385685278"]I made this recipe last night and I was so worried it wasn't going to work. I made it with 1/4 Cup of natural PB 1 Tsp. Coconut oil and about 0.8 grams of mids. I had it on some rice thins with banana as I was leery about the taste due to mixed flavour reviews on this thread. Within 45 minutes I was feeling it. After 1.5 hours I was feeling great! I woke up at 7 this morning still feeling it until about 10:30 this morning. I would say it was a pretty good first try with edibles :)[/quote] how long did you cook it?

10. I cooked it for 25 mins. I also "prebaked" the herb for 15 mins on a lower heat before mixing into the pb.

11. I had to deal with being very cold and cracking my patio door as it was a little noticeable even through my strong candles. The mj smell wasn't super strong but if you were trying to hide it you would need a little bit of a window of time before anyone came home to air it out. The oven did not smell the next day though.

12. Dude I tried this last weekend for the first time... couldn't have worked better than it did. Me and my lady made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and got torched. Just added a little honey to add some fat content and it worked like a charm. Can't wait to try it again!! :yummy:

13. Can't wait till tomorrow to try thisSent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. So after reading several pages I have decided to give this a go. I used .8 of some good green and about .3 of some kif. I used a little over 1/2 cup pb to hopefully accommodate THC absorption. Bout 3 minutes into the bake process. After it cools I intend on eating it. Hell may just eat it as straight this go around. If I get an effect I enjoy and keep doing this regularly I will experiment with recipes. 

I will share my experience. Looking forward to it. 

15. Tried this recipe a couple times, it's been pretty good never gotten me as high as other forms of edibles like brownies, but definently better then fire crackers. 

16. Made some of this about 2 hours ago and this is the highest I have ever been. I used about two grams and made a pbnj sandwich which was pretty bad tasting this recipe is very easy and works great!+RepSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Gunna make this with 4g and have a 4 mango smoothie before hopefully get high as fuck!

18. Wow, delicious cream. Do you know the health benefits of peanut butter, Peanut butter is a great source of iron, minerals, calcium, copper, potassium, and magnesium.It used as a antioxidant for cancer and heart disease; anti aging recover wrinkles on face, Control blood sugar level, increase immune power, almost energy booster. So have peanut butter its better to health :yummy:  

19. I have made this recipe about 4 times in the last 6 months, always with vaped weed from my pax is the easiest recipe to make. I have also substituted peanut butter with Nutella and it works just the same I have pretty much stopped using Nutella because with Nutella I can add that to my banana smoothies, strawberry smoothies or a combination of the two and it always works.. I have also added the Nutella to Milk and make I guess what you can call Milk and Nutella but it's more like chocolate milk pretty delicious and you can always change it up.