Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna peanut butter question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deepthree, Jan 8, 2014.

1. I made a quarter cup of canna peanut butter with one gram of weed and am not sure how much I should eat. I have only smoked once before and I want to try edibles so I can do it at night without going outside in the cold. I was thinking about .1 gram because it is really dank bud and .2 messed me up smoking and I know edibles are much more potent. Just wondering how much you guys would recomend for a first timer? .1 gram would be about one teaspoon of peanut butter

2. Scoop it up in a spoon , then lick the spoon clean lol. Your tolerance is way to low for what you're doing. Should've at least but half a gram. Not a whole gram if you're trying to consume it all. And umm.. Idk? Divide how much is left into 10 sections? That would be .1 for each section right ? Idk bro GOODLUCK and don't trip out. Just enjoy it. It'll last much longer thank smoking it as well, cause certain enzymes in the liver can better process THC into a metabolite called 11-hydroxy-delta9-THC. And that lasts for about 4-6 hours

3. I'm just wondering if you think .1 will be a good amount or what you recomend for each dose?

4. Since .1 gets you okay smokin it , then .1 will get you where you want eating it