Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna oil ~ Reassure me?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 424398, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ok so.... I got an ounce of shake and made canna oil earlier today.

I used coconut oil.

Pre heated the ounce on 255 for... I don't know ~10 minutes?
    On a metal tray with a foil over it.

Then after that I simmered it in coconut oil for... 20 minutes? *I have no clue... I simply assume now
    It was just enough to cover the herb.

Strained it. And considering it was an ounce.... uhhh... how much oil am I / was I supposed to get from an ounce of la confidential shake?

My bad if this is jumbled up n what not.... fucking gone, son. :smoke:

2. if youre gone then what reassurance do you need?

3. Hahaha, sorry.. I'm gone because of some fresh herb. Not the canna oil :p

4. I hope you didn't throw away the product because you didn't extract very much only cooking it for 20 minutes. 2 hours is recommended, at least.

5. No I didn't throw it away

I mean... the cannaoil that I made is almost black... its really dark green. But it seems to be a little

6. its supposed to simmer at 220-250f for at least a couple hours to absorb everything and there should only be enough oil to cover the bud anything more is diluting

7. No, I meant the ounce of shake. There's still lots of goodies in there.

8. Yeah, I know.
    I curently have the shake that I used in a little cup with oil in it.

I also have this dark green coconut oil mixture from the earlier result of straining.