Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canna oil question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iBlaze_All_Dayy, May 8, 2011.

1. so I have about 1.7 grams of some pretty dank bud and I'm wanting to make some cannaoil. I don't want to cook.. previous attempts at cooking with bud have failed and i wasted the bud. so if I add 1.7 grams of ground bud to 1/3 cup of vegetable oil and put it in the freezerr shaking it every couple hours, or if i put the oil and bud in a mason jar with a 100 watt light bulb 2 inches from the glass, which would be more effective at transferring THC into the oil?

2. OVen, im actually making a single server canna oil right now! heres how im making it.
    This is for 1 dose
    Quoted from a thread:

1 gram of ground marijuana

Small baking dish/pan whatev... (Cupcake dishes work well, you'll only need one section)

Just enough vegetable oil to cover the weed that you put in your dish/pan...whatev

bake it at 350 for 25-30 min. after you've covered the section with tinfoil of course

when it's done, strain out weed and....booyah! you have your very own weed oil shit!