Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canna oil in toaster oven?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StoneRage, Jun 19, 2012.

1. works just like a reg oven doesnt it? can i make oil with this ish? anyone know how long i should heat it for.

2. I've never done it but I'm guessing it loses more heat and doesn't close in the smell as well (but with a good foil wrapping job I'm sure it wont be too much of a difference). I'm sure it'll work just as well, but it might require some more supervision and time adjustment. Use a candy thermometer to make sure the temperature stays where you want it.

Time recommendation would be 5-10 min longer but it probably varies from toaster oven to toaster oven so you'll have to experiment.

3. If your toaster can hold the temp you need to be at then whats the difference between it and an oven? :p I say go for it but buy an over thermomator to make sure you aren't fucking yourself with the temp

4. No, your microwave will fry most if not all the thc.