Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Canna-oil" [How to Guide]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AsianPotHead, May 25, 2010.

1. Hey guys, you've stumbled upon a thread that will teach you how to make Canna-oil. After searching through step-by-step ways to do this, I found the most easiest and stealthiest way to make Canna-oil!

Items you'll need:

1. An EMPTY Beer Bottle or GLASS container with a lid (Use glass because plastic can dissolve)
    2. Seran Wrap (about the size of your palm)
    3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil or GOOD OIL
    4. 1.5 - 2 grams of GOOD WEED
    5. Grinder

Step-By-Step:

1. Grab your grinder and grind your weed into a nice powder
    2. Put the "Weed Powder" into an empty beer bottle or glass jar
    3. Fill the bottle up with the Olive Oil only to the bottom of the skinny neck of the Beer Bottle
    4. Wrap seran wrap over the Beer bottle opening at the top TIGHTLY
    5. Leave the bottle in a drawer or secluded area in your house for exactly 2 weeks

After 2 weeks, take the bottle out and use the oil as cooking oil for making eggs or use it as dip for bread/crackers =D

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS and the High is GREAT!
    ^^

Rate, Subscribe, Comment, Rep, TRY!

2. awesome and thanks for sharing!

i have been wanting to do more edibles but needed a good recipe for canna-oil, i can't wait to try it out!

3. Hey man, you have some nice guides. Could I make a suggestion though? I don't have a lot of weed and I don't know which recipe I like more. If you could add like a rating from 1 to 5 or something like that, it'll be awesome. Just so I know how to spread the stash.

Also, I bought some hemp oil and I might try this recipe since I like to bake. :smoking:

4. hm, this sounds very intriguing!

do you think i could use olive oil like that to get all the THC out of my trim?

the last couple of times i put the trim into heated rapeseed oil with variable amounts of success.

is olive oil special when it comes to dissolving THC? because i stumbled upon a handy tip yesterday to de-stickify your hands after harvest, by using a few drops of olive oil - and it worked like a charm...

while i hate the taste & smell of olive oil, i don't mind ingesting some, if it'll get me baked :D

5. How much weed (assuming its pretty dank) per bottle?

6. what do you guys think about using hash with this recipe?

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0xTUivVS9w&feature=related]YouTube - How to make healthy canna oil from marijuana - the easy way.mov[/ame]