Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna oil ABV dosage

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Lauzmmj, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hey all, ive got some ABV sitting in a jar just waiting to be used in a yummy recipe. The question is, how much ABV will I need for 2 servings? I'm gonna boil the ABV first to get rid of the taste. I will be using coconut oil and soy lecithin. I use a volcano to vape my herbs and always vape the most possible out of them. I'm thinking maybe 2 oz's or so?

Any help appreciated blades :wave:

2. Yeah man agreed.... Wait, what?

3. Umm... Yeah.

2 ounces?!? Sounds like an awful lot for 2 servings. 2-3 grams per serving should be enough.

4. Last time I used 6gs ABV for a single serving, it did nothing.

5. [quote name='"Lauzmmj"']

Last time I used 6gs ABV for a single serving, it did nothing.[/quote]

Youre definitely doing something off the right path then. Your first concern should be whether there is any potency left. If you vape the most possible and it is dark brown or black, there might be your first problem.

Secondly, what do you mean by boil it first? Just boil abv in water then strain it all out? Im hoping not..

Theres alot of tutorials on here that will help, badkats being the most popular and the one i agree with most

6. Won't the ABV decrease in potency if you boil it? Maybe that was your problem in your first batch. Don't boil it next time and it will be more potent.

7. I didnt boil it before and i have learned the proper water curing method since.

8. Please explain the proper water curing method for ABV. I'm planning on making Everclear qwiso with my ABV and then using that qwiso to add to various things....edibles, tinctures. But I'm very interested in learning how to get rid of the ABV stank as much as possible.

9. if your worried about taste you should look into making capsules, you can just pop um swallow them and not taste a thing. Then it would be unnecessary for you to boil the ABV in water which would ensure nothing goes wrong. Also 2 ounces is generally WAY too much but if its very very dark and you have a very high tolerance give it a shot i guess?

10. Alright so last night i made some oil with about 8 grams of ABV, the ABV was browned but you could definitely still see green in it under the light. I ended up with approximately 1 cup of oil, judging from this how much oil would be a reasonable dose?

11. Yeah man ive tried the capsules before, ended up swallowing like 15 of them but got no buzz. I think the AVB i used had been all used up. I think im going to use an oz instead of 2 oz's

12. Get a coffee filter, put your abv in there and seal the end. Then immerse this in water and leave it to stand for a day. Then change the water every day for 7 days. Its like brewing a tea bag for a week in cold water :p