Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna-Kraft Mac Cheese

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PuffinOG, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Hey guys! How you all doing?

So earlier I decided to make some Cannabutter using Hashmouf's guide in the stickies. I'm planning on making some Mac & Cheese and substituting a tablespoon of butter for my Cannabutter. I have to say I'm pretty excited to try this for the first time! It was the first time I've attempted any edibles so I wanted to combine the epicness of Kraft Mac & Cheese with my Cannabutter for an amazing combo.

Just waiting for it to set and I'll try post results when I'm completely stoned!  :yummy:

2. This sounds like a really good idea :) Cant wait to hear how it works!

I am very sad to report that it was absolutely TERRIBLE! Cannot understand how people can stomach the taste of Cannabutter. I just could not eat it. I don't know if I'm missing something but the taste was absolutely disgusting. Hoping it wasn't a waste of good bud :(

Sorry guys!

4. Same here man.

I made some butter that I might as well just throw away (small amnt 7gs of mid). I ate 3/4s of it but I can't hardly make myself eat the last 2 table spoons.

It just tastes spooky strongly...

5. hrm, I made some butter a while ago with some trim that I have decided wasn't the kind of trim I needed haha.  The wife said it smelled like Hay in the kitchenade. 

6. when weed is cooked itll taste alot differently then when its smoked or when you smell it. the best thing to do is mask the cannabutter in a strong tasting food or just plain add sugar and honey and shit to the butter to make it taste better.