Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canna-honey

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by motherlessgoat, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Is there any way to extract thc from stems and shake into honey? Could you just let it sit like a alcohol or glycerin tinture? Or is there some other way to go about it?

2. Honey is an ineffective solvent with which to extract thc, which is not to say that it is not an effective carrier. So while you can't get the thc directly from the reefer, you can infuse it into a very nice elixir. "Elixir" is the term used for a tincture made with a sugary syrup, like honey or agave or golden syrup. That's accomplished with a solvent transfer from an alcohol extraction, a Green/Gold Dragon. I make a honey elixir all the time and have just run out. I'll be making more in a few days when I get some more GD made. You can use it sublingually or as an edible in drinks and recipes.

There's a pictorial in my thread linked in my signature. There's the method I use for the alcohol extraction and then the tutorial for the honey elixir on page 6, post # 83. It's very potent and you can use anything you want, stems, shake, bud, leaves, to make the GD. You can make your honey as concentrated as you want with this method. I keep a bottle at my bedside, when I have it, and use it sublingually at night for heavy pain relief as well as for candy, fudge and other edibles instead of oils or butter.

Check it out if you want. Just ask if you have any questions. :)