Canna Grow Guide? Are these useful?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The_Green_Goblin, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Ok, so a company called CANNA is mainly targeted at weed growers...obviously.

But their grow chart is differing from what I have read and heard within these forums. 

I'm using Canna Terra Pro soil, and Canna nutes as well.  Many have said not to even bother about watering with nutes until a few weeks in, but the grow guide tells me I should begin now?  I've only selected 'normal feeding' in the calculator, not heavy.  Growing some Auto's at the moment and I want to keep the healthy, while also giving me some sexy buds :D  They are in their first week of 4 gal pots now.

2. Don't bother with nutes until your plant actually needs them..alot of new growers will start giving nutes too early and burn the plants. then go into a panic and start flushing the soil, which can cause even more problems.

It's much easier to wait until the plant is hungry and feed it than set yourself up for problems early. Also remember, lots of nutes doesn't = bigger buds..healthy, unstressed plants = bigger buds (If the genetics are there)

3. Yeah I totally understand. Was just wondering if there was any basis to their plan and if anyone has followed the feeding guide before?? Or any feeding guide...

I've heard a lot of companies use these to let you know you need all their products and to use them a lot for profit...

Come join the revolution!! Australia needs its medicinal cannabis!

IG: Eden_Australia

4. No one? :)

5. the more you use then more profit to them so it makes since for them to tell you to start super early or use more than needed

6. That would kill more plants than let live. If their business model was built around that, they would have terrible rep. I understand some may exaggerate their claims of what you need, but I'm just trying to see if anyone has followed the grow guide, or any grow guide and what was their outcome? If I could, I would run it but I already have two tents and a big electricity bill...

7. Sure try the cycle like they say on the bottle.....but cut everything in half.

A schedule on a bottle is not one size fits all....all plants are different.

8. All my tents are full, so I was wondering if anyone else had followed one...

9. I use the botanicare one but changed it because i saw no difference ...i now feed every other...start the schedule at week 4 and now use koolbloom in between because its cheaper than feeding every time.

10. Nice man, thanks :)

11. And best of luck to you for upcoming grows

12. You too friend