Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

canna coconut oil peanut butter cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Joker1121, Aug 29, 2016.

1. #1 Joker1121, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    Just decarbed five grams of bho, at 240F it took about 60 minutes in the oven in a Pyrex measuring cup. I made 20 two serving peanut butter cookies. They are very small. The taste is not bad. I made them strong so you don't have to eat much. I licked the bowl and ate half a cookie. I'll let you know how they turn out.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Joker, Please provide the recipe.

Sorry to show my lack of knowledge in this matter, but how much cannabis is 5 grams of BHO equal to?

Where I live concentrates are not available or legal.

3. Im pretty sure on average bho runs around 700mg or like a lil less than a quad of bud to a gram of bho. In my experiences of blasting id get a gram(lil more) to about quad of flower and would take me anywhere from 7-10g of sugar shake to get a gram of shatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. For simplicity I make each gram of concentrate equal 10 potent servings. I use a small 12 cookie packaged mix, Betty Crocker peanut butter in this case, from WalMart. I only added my canna oil and a TBS of water. I made 20 instead of 12 cookies. I only needed two TBS of oil so I added that amount of oil to my decarbed concentrate and swirled the two liquids around together until they blended nicely. I ended up eating two cookies and enjoying the ride. They take a long time to come on though- at least three hours.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just made some crock pot canna oil from a 1/2 oz of flower. Lol i bought the same betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix that calls for 2 tbsp of oil..... The problem is i want to use all of my oil at once , would it fuck up the cookies if i mixed in all of my canna oil ? i just want them to be potent is all

6. Could you get another cookie mix. I was thinking doubling the recipe maybe? I dont recommend adding more oil to the mix than what is needed. Thats why i hate crockpot method tho, either too much oil or gotta use water and i dislike both ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. yea i'll have to go to the store and get another mix of some kind. this cookie mix makes 2 dozen large or 3 dozen small cookies. would rather not have to double that amount.... especially since this oil was made from just 1/2 oz of nugs. unless i want to eat 4 cookies or more to feel right

8. apparently i used too much oil when infusing my 1/2 oz of bud.... if it was super potent oil i wouldnt mind using the recommended 2 tbsp this recipe calls for... but 2 tbps from this oil probably wont do shit when divided amongst 30 cookies if you know what i mean. i have almost 1 cup of oil here so im not sure if any recipes will work with this much oil being added in all at once :/

9. brent504, I'd save that oil and use it as the base for more canna oil and make it a bit stronger. Good luck.

10. #10 brent504, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
    Thanks man that's probably what I'll do. Just wondering though for next time....If i have a half oz of bud that i plan on making into canna-oil for cooking 1 batch (about 12) cookies , then how much coconut oil should i start out with? 3 tbsp? because i would think id need more than 3 tbsp coconut oil to cover the bud completely while infusing. In other words I want to put the whole 1/2 oz worth of my canna oil into my cookies/brownies/etc...is that possible?

11. I'd assume the more oil you add in the more spread out the thc will be in the end product , meaning you will have to use more in your baking to get desired effect. Lol do you catch my drift?

12. I am going to be trying my first shot at some edibles using decarbed bho this weekend, I only had a gram of shatter that I just really did not like the taste of and was harsh when dabbing so I decarbed last night in my toaster oven and looks like it went fine, so I am going to melt that into some coconut oil and make some brownies this weekend and see how they turn out. I am guessing with a gram of bho, one brownie if i cut into 9 servings should be a good dose.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Since I decarbed my oil in advance I have it sitting in the fridge for now, should I just heat it back up in the oven until it gets liquidy again, then add and stir to my coconut oil?

14. That works fine.. My basic batch of hash oil is 5 grams of hash to 1 tablespoon of oil = 30 caps-good doses.. This may get added to as little as 2 more tablespoons of regular oil or to as much as a cup depending on cookies or brownies but the basic dose remains the same so I can tell people that's a 30 dose sheet brownie cut small or eat just 1 cookie..
    I usually just cap the stuff as I've long since stopped cooking with it and just take 12 hash caps a day to stay blasted off my ass 24-7..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  15. I like the way you roll BnW.

I've been making the Betty Crocker PB cookies with cannaoil too. I've been adding 3 Tbsp of oil, not 2 and they turn out pretty good. I use 1oz of good shake and trim to 14oz of oil with 2Tbsp of liquid lecithin. I make 8 big cookies, not 12 like the bag says. I have to eat 3-4 cookies to get a good buzz. Honestly, I'd rather put a tablespoon in my coffee every morning than eat all those cookies.

White Widow autoflower x4