Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna Coconut Oil: Caveman Style Stealth Single Serving Diy

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Scars, Jul 9, 2014.

1. #1 Scars, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    What's good GC,

So you want to try an easy edible you can make in private without anyone knowing? But you can't cook because you still live at home with mommy/daddy? Maybe you don't but don't have an oven. Maybe you do have an oven but don't know how to use it. 

Whatever your situation, you too can go to the moon with me with the special high that you can only get with edibles. 

***Before anyone asks, this will NOT stink up your location. The only time you smell anything is when you stick your nose 1-2 inches away from the pot. Otherwise you smell nothing.

Here's what I did:

1: Take 1-2 grams of weed/shake/stems/fan leaves and decarb it. I decarbed my weed by grinding up the bud and wrapping it securely in aluminum foil. Wrap it good! After that, I just left it in a sunny location for a couple of hours and it did a great job decarbing!

I used 1 gram of shake and 1 gram of fan leaves and ended up with this.

[​IMG]

2: Get you one of those disposable cupcake trays and cut out one piece like I did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3: Get you some scented candles.

[​IMG]

4: Get you some coconut oil or butter. Plus, throw the weed into the cupcake container.

***If you have some Soy Lecithin, sprinkle some on top of the weed. It makes it stronger. I was out unfortunately.

[​IMG]

5: Add just enough oil/butter to cover the weed. Mix with toothpick.

[​IMG]

6: (Optional) I like to add a little bit of water to help keep the oil from burning. But you can also do without.

[​IMG]

7: Find a way to suspend the cupcake holder over a lit candle. Please don't burn the house down.

[​IMG]

8: You know you're doing good when the the liquid starts to simmer, NOT rolling boil. You can vary heat by changing the distance of the candle from the pot or by adding/subtracting multiple candles. I only needed 1 candle.

[​IMG]

9: Once you get cooking, you can cook for a little as 30 mins or as long as 2 hours. I let it cook for 2 hours. You know it is ready when the weed looks brown and the oil look really dark...almost black.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10: Get you something to strain the weed with and something to store your oil in for storage. Here is what I used. A coffee strainer and a 4 ounce Mason Jar.

[​IMG]

11: Strain the weed out and store the rest of the leftover in the mason jar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12: Put container in freezer for 1 hour. The water/oil will separate and you can just chunk the brown water. All you will have left is this potent coconut oil that will send you to the moon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13: CONSUME IT!!!! Mix it with some tea/chai. Put it in a milk/protein shake. Or just put it in a shot glass and go to town. Do whatever, just get it inside you somehow! 

I only took half the oil and was completely gone for 8-9 hours. It hit me about 45 minutes after drinking some tea with the oil in it. Really amazing high with the best nights sleep in ages. If you do try it, let me know how it turned out! Thanks for looking at my tutorial and I hope this helps people out. If you have comments/questions/criticism, please, let us discuss.

-Scars

2. If this was old GC you'd 'get you some' rep.

I'll probably try this next time I'm camping-any rangers come by the site I'll just say it's bug repellant.

3. Yeah, this would work great outdoors!

Gonna make another batch tonight without water.

4. Great post, very innovative!

5. Thanks! Just took a shot glass worth.

6. Ok, I made this without water this time and noticed a lot of difference in potency. The oil hits harder and you get high faster than you are ready for. One minute I am sitting there then all of a sudden, I feel like I'm floating around in space.

7. So if someone were to use abv, the recipe would call for like 2-3g of it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah dude, I would use anywhere from 3-4 grams of already vaped bud.

I'm back home now and have returned to using my oven. But I must say, the ghetto shit I do from time to time really make me proud. Who would have ever thought that you could make edibles with 1 candle. Ha!

I have used this method about 9 times now and it just gets better everytime.

9. #9 Elliot Plur, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    So, I'm definitely going to try this soon. And upon going to my local grocery store, I was prompted with options galore and no idea what the hell I was looking for. What kind of coconut oil do I want to get? There was all sorts of kinds, like organic, pasteurized, extra virgin, etc. And soy lecithin I've never even heard of.
    Are there any specific brands or kinds you would ecommend using?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Good old organic coconut oil will have anywhere from 55-60% saturated fat. I use whatever has the highest fat. That's what you want. Soy Lecithin is not mandatory but helps immensely with potency. You can find them in most Indian/Pakistani grocery stores.

11. this thread is so much more epic than that one retard holding a lighter for 6 minutes under a firecracker hahha

12. While I do mine in the oven, I cook single serves like that. If you want to kick it up a notch, melt some chocolate in the bottom and then push the frozen disk down in. Do it quickly, but the chocolate will push up the sides and flow over the top.. then smooth it out and you have yourself a makeshift coconut Reeses cup. Last ones I made, I mixed in some peanut butter and powdered sugar before covering it in chocolate. It'll probably work better with metal cupcake trays that don't have ridges.

13. OK new to forum, thread and topic. Howdy! I read the article, saw the pics and everything looks cool (looks fun really, reminds of a story that goes...oh nevermind) but then I saw your reponse about the oven and wanted to ask: It is easier to do scale with an oven? How are your quantities different when doing a bigger batch in the oven and finally, how much temp for how much time for how much product? Sorry for all the questions, learning everywhere...I have been seriously underwhelmed by just about any edible I didn't make myself (and frankly not all of mine are superstars either) but when I read folks saying this is a nice buzz and easy to do, well us old farts need hobbies, no?

Attached Files:

14. Spent the night at my sisters house. Just used this method again, works great everytime!

15. don't strain the weed out after, its only a small amount just eat it, your throwing away valuable thc

16. #16 Scars, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    I usually eat it too but it is fucking nasty, not gonna lie.

17. I'm new to this edible thing and I would love to try it with 1.5 grams sinlge serve and see the feeling everyings talking about so I have the flower ground up someone said make a pouch with foil put temp to 290 and let it decarb for 7 mins take it out mix it in cocunt oil and then lower temp to 250 and let cook and hour can.

can anyone help me get this right ?