Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Canna butter with vaped leftovers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by onthemooch, Aug 24, 2017.

1. #1 onthemooch, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    Ok so had about 300g of vaped left overs iv been saving up. Decided to make some canna butter.

Turned out good. Better than previous attempts. Made a batch of cookies and ate 2 of them. Big mistake. I woke up the next day still high as fuck and needing to go to work. Straighted out about 1pm.

Any way pics below 20170819_123916.jpg 20170820_122636.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dang man, yeah you gotta be careful with those edibles!

3. Dam straight. Lol

4. Hahaha my mom and her husband didn't think anything was left in their avb so they gifted me an ounce. Decarbed at 240 and did solvent transfer to coconut oil and made 20 cookies. Gave them 10 and her husband swore up n down that there wasn't anything left in it. Sure as all hell he ate half of one and was baked. This dude has been smoking at least 10 years longer than me and thought he knew it all. Even if it's browner avb there's still something left over in it I swear.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sweet.

Heads up avb is already decarbed.

6. It all depends on temp they vape at to determine if it got decarbed during the vaping process. Theirs was not. It was green as hell. I've decarbed enough bud to know that it wasn't completely decarbed by just looking at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum