Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whiterhino713, Jun 11, 2017.

1. My girl and I just got a new Italian Mastiff puppy. Weve been in a house since September 2015 and now that we have a backyard I thought we should get a guard dog. Now I have this fear of her eating me when she gets full grown!
    I've had cats and dogs growing up but ive never been a dog person too much.Heres the backstory on that. I grew up in east texas and was chased by dogs regulary. They would jump peoples fence and chase you. And where I walked to school and grew up the houses were far back from the sidewalks up big ass hills. Almost got ate by a giant hellhound looking rottweiler and another time by a Doberman!
    Just being paranoid but on the drive home I was like you know you just got a mastiff that's going to eat you!
    Lol anyone else have a weird fear of getting mauled by their pet?!

2. Nope, but I would be scared shitless of being eaten by your Mastiff..

3. I had a snake. It was a seven foot red tail boa constrictor. I called it a she even though I never got her properly sexed. That snake was amazing and when she shed she would have this iridescent rainbow hue. Breath taking for the mutt of the snake world. I had her for about 4 years and took her everywhere. Then she went into sexual maturity and turned into a psycho.

I walked by her terrerium and noticed something was up. So I walked in and looked her over. She went from a cool, chill, dopey, goofy, snake-bro..... To a demon. She was striking at the glass and being very aggressive. So I decided to open the cage to see if she was hurt or sick. You know, the reason why she is acting fucking crazy.

I slid the locking latch free and before I could even slide open the cover she shot between the the cover and terrerium. She coiled on the ground and wouldn't let me come near her. She was hissing and fucking PISSED OFF! So I tired her out with a good 15 minutes of her trying to bite me and me getting the fuck out of the way.

Once tired I threw a comforter over her. She thrashed for a few minutes and then I was finally able to scoop her up. From there I slid her into a pillow case and then into the fridge for a minute or so. It slowed her way down and calmed her a bit. I was able to get her into her cage again at that point.

Boa constrictors have a mouth full of needle like teeth. Fuck getting bit by that sort of snake.....

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Quite a Tail (TALE So To SPEAK!!):)