candyflipping tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, Aug 16, 2006.

1. my friend is picking up 40 hits of liquid LSD this evening and i plan on dropping 4 tonight, apparently it takes 6 to not be able to determine what's real and not, so i'm going to be tripping pretty hard i think

on top of that same guy is getting lots of high quality ecstasy and i'm going to drop both at the same time so i can roll comedown and trip i'm afraid when i come down off the E i'm going to be depressed and have a poor trip because of that.

is it safe to candy flip tonight?

also, i've taken acid mushrooms and tripped several times, but i'm stuck in a room tonight, because i have to sleep at my friends house to trip this hard, what are some fun things to do in 1 room?

2. shit is always fun tripping!!i say just go for it!!!

ps.MAY SATAN BE WITH YOU TONIGHT!

3. your a joke

4. One thing that's fun to do in one room is drop acid.

oh... nevermind...

5. Hey, there's no need to insult Moki. He/She didn't do anything to you. Let's keep the negative comments to a minimum, ok?

6. I wouldnt take both at the same time. You have to let one peak before you take the other. If you take both at the same time you won't be able to distinguish the two. I like to take the E 45 minutes or an hour before the acid. That way your rolling balls by the time you eat the acid. Have a goodtime man. I read somewhere that it's good to take the acid like 4 hours before the E too, but I like my method.

EDIT-Wait your stuck in one room. That doesn't sound like fun to me if your gonna be taking those two together, you have to explore and talk to people when your flipping.

7. i wanna candyclip badly but everyone around heres too pussy to do it with me.. their all afraid "youll die so easily cuz your heart cant take it or you can OD very easily doin it" or some stupid shit like that

8. i never heard of that. but i say take the acid early and the thizz a wile later, so, like acid at 10 or 11 am and thizzin' at around 5 or 6 pm. That's what i would do.

9. safe than sorry my friends

10. lucky shit... i would wait till your feelin the acid pretty good then take the E if i were you.

11. yea, the way i did it when i candyflipped is waited until i started feeling some stronger affects of the cid, then dropping the x. Its fucking amazing, have a blast. You will get these full body feelings, they are fucking amazing, i could not move at all when they happened, you just sit/lay there in bliss! Have fun and tell us how it goes!! :)

12. UPDATE: my friend got arrested for .5 grams of herb so he's sittin' in the police station going to get out in a little probably isn't going to pick it up, nor will he be able to get a quarter pound to pay for it or the ecstasy he was going to get

BUT

the guy with the acid i know personally and i can buy it now most likely, so i'm going to get a bunch of acid, and he is getting some triple stacks later in the week, so when i pick up some acid i'll get the E as well, toonight is just getting postponed... bummer

13. thats crap man, i was lookin forward to your report on this :p oh well be sure 2 update :D i will be checkin :smoking: