Candyflipping Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by abSoLuTE-, Aug 20, 2009.

1. I've done e before and had a great time, and I've tried shrooms. I've always been curious about acid and recently when I was rolling someone introduced me to the idea of candyflipping (e+lsd). Normally I try not to combine harder drugs cause I just don't want to dilute the indiviual effects, but the idea of having the e euphoria and tripping sensation sounds awesome.

Anyone tried it that can give a good thumbs up from the experience?

2. Definitely an AWESOME experience and you should definitely try it, BUT i HIGHLY recommend you try acid by itself before you combine the two. The Feeling can become overwhelming if you don't know what's coming.

3. Yeah thats exactly what someone else told me so I think Ill just grab a sober sitter and drop some of this white on white thats going around haha

4. the first time i candyflipped was the first time i did acid and 2nd time i did E and it was the craziest night of my life

5. i did this once and it was the one of the best nights i have ever had in my life:cool:

6. The first and only time (so far lol) I've done it I felt like GOD! It was an amazing experience. I took one pill (don't remember exactly what) that was a triple stack, and one hit. So nothing crazy, but I felt the effects from both alright.

But, like previously stated, I would recommend you take acid alone, before candy flipping. Acid alone is bomb, so you're not gonna miss out lol.

I would definitely do it again.

7. shits tight as fuckkkkkkkk
    its really intense and kinda overwhelming at times but its an amazinggggg experience none the less id say give it a whirl

8. Want a story about Candyflipping and the best night of my life? Read my blog, under my post count.

9. hahah! Experiences like those only make me wanna try it so much more

10. im planning on candyflipping in a couple weeks, ive just tried lucy on her own. i know that them together will be great, during wookiefoots show at 10k i was tripping balls and my buddy was flipping, and i could see how much more of a difference it made