Candyflippin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bfitz99, Jun 28, 2009.

1. ok so i really hope this thread doesnt get deleted bc im not asking for dosage but something along the lines of it

ok so on monday im gonna candyflip for the first time and i got a quick question...i got at the most 4 hits of acid and only 1 roll...its a bomb roll, pure mdma and i rolled for 5-7 hrs on it when i did it before.

so my question is if i take 3 or 4 hits of acid and only 1 roll...am i gonna feel the roll (i have a very low tolerance for rolls...only done it a few times) or shud i just trip and save the roll cuz i dont wanna waste it ya know

thanks for any help!

2. You'll feel it... you'd feel more if you took more, but if the quality is where you say it is, you should. It might be difficult for you to differentiate the 2, but it shouldnt be if youre experienced.

3. ya ive done plenty of acid but ive only rolled a couple times...i got a tanish/pinkish star and everyone says they are pure mdma...and i took 1 about a week ago and rolled from 7 to about 1...maybe a lil after that idk...i just dont wanna waste a roll if im not gonna feel it but apparently i will

4. oh yeah those stars (assuming they're the same) are bombssss. you'll be havin a wonderful time. good vibes dude!

5. It definitely won't waste the roll. Especially not if you roll like that from one pill. :p

6. do it, best high evar. /avatar :D

7. haha ya i know man...the ones i got i my home town are pretty similar to urs man...probly all from the same guy

8. lol i already did but the doses sucked ass...didnt get any visuals from 3 fuckin doses...i mean i was trippin but i didnt see anything...but ya it was still awesome tho...did it at a 311 concert...shit was nuts lol