candyflipped

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kaSHAN, Nov 21, 2009.

1. i candyflipped last night and had a boner that i couldnt get to go away for like an hour, i just sat on the couch and didnt get up lol

now usually when im rolling its impossible for me to get hard so this was weird

other than that i had a great fucking time exploring my mind and feeling goood :]

good day blades

2. #2 Lucy+Molly, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
    haha i candyflipped last nite too...i took 2 hits of acid and they hit me way harder than i thought they would (took 1 roll too)...i was at a concert (slightly stoopid) and shit was insane lol...so packed...i drove to the show but my buddy drove back cuz i was way too fucked up to drive home 40 minutes...but after that i drove from his house to mine whiich is like 5 minutes and that was crazy...i mean driving wasnt hard but was fun as fuck...shit was moving all over the place...i was tryin to pay attention to the road and i had my ipod on shuffle and Lateralus by Tool came on and tripped me the fuck out lol while driving...its a song ive always had on my ipod but never really heard it so i was like who the fuck is this (lol i didnt know til the next morning either cuz i couldnt read the ipod cuz everything was moving wayy too much and was too blurry haha)...then i sat in my bed by for like 5 hours not being able to sleep lol...great nite tho...some good doses

3. sweeet! nice name man, i ate 3 hits and 2 rolls it was also a good time, now im just noddin out