candyflip dangers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by the dire wolf, Dec 5, 2009.

1. My buddy is gonna give me an mdma and an acid tab, that I plan to share half of each with one other friend tonight. I take adderall XR and neurontin (very low dose) daily for ADD. I did not take either today. I don't think that the neurontin is an MAOI, which is the only thing I know for sure to not mix with drugs. Is there any possible risk of interactions or anything, like something obviously dangerous that I am overlooking?

2. i thought neurontin was a pain killer prescribed for neuropathy associated with shingles???
    i think one thing you are ooverlooking is if you share half of one dose of each you may not reach the active threshold of either, might not be enough spark to get the engine runnin' youknowhatimean. may need to look into that

3. Yeah, make sure if you're splittin up the doses between yourself and a friend that you have enough to do so, or it will be a waste for both of ya.

Also, "Gabapentin (brand name Neurontin) is a GABA analogue. It was originally developed for the treatment of epilepsy, and currently, gabapentin is widely used to relieve pain, especially neuropathic pain.["

4. Its supposedly really good acid, and Ive never done either before so we were just gonna take em and then get stoned and sneak into the ninja assasin movie or something. thanks for the info though, im going to read that trip report.

5. the guy in that report takes eight times as much neurontin as I do daily, but that was pretty close to my situation, thanks for finding it it was helpful.

6. sure thing man. it may not do much, but go ahead and give it a try, see what ya think of it