Candy you ate as a kid!

Discussion in 'General' started by hopup, Dec 20, 2009.

1. So I bought a pack of Fruit Stripe gum: http://http://www.oldtimecandy.com/fruit-stripe-gum.htm

And even though each piece lasts about 8 chews, I love it! The few seconds of bursting flavor is worth it!

And the really weird thing is, I can't bear throwing away the Tattoo wrappers! I know I'll never actually put one on, but I just might, one day...

Sorry I'm really lifted. :smoke:

2. Glad to see this has a lot to do with marijuana news.

I always enjoyed those tootsie pops or w.e suckers with the chocolate in the middle. :)

3. Hahaha. Sorry wrong section. Yeah those tootsie pops were the shit though. Remember the ones that came shrinkwrapped in a bundle of like 6?

4. Warheads. The best, hands down.

5. Now-N-Laters.

6. Anything sour really. Im like a kid in a candy store whenever I go into Bulk Barn. Pun.;)

7. Resee Pieces are still my favorites

8. Hersheys Milk Chocolate :)

9. dunk - a - roos. They are little cookies with frosting you can dunk then in. I recently found then on the self at a local dollar store. I bought the entire row except one box. I went home, got kushed up and took a trip back to my childhood.

10. dog u do know u put those tats on your tongue right?...:rolleyes::smoke:

11. my dad used to get me a pack of reeses pieces whenever we went to the hardware store. good memories, still prefer them to m&m's.

also swedish fish.

12. Gobstoppers.

Omfg I love fucking Gobstoppers.

13. Lol, I just figured you were as baked as I was :p. Good thread though.

14. Warheads, DOTS, and Tootsie Pops. Damn nostalgia

15. Not as good as ZOTZ. Shittt.

That shit is DELICIOUS. I rememeber getting those at the end of a soccer game (if the chosen Mom was cool enough to buy them)! I guess that shows my age! Haha.

Hahaha! Thanks! I forgot about that shit! rep+

16. How about Popeye candy sticks everyone loves those!

17. Cow tails, Rock Candy (only had them in cracker barrel restraunts), the gummy root beer bottles, Sour skittles, Swedish fish

I dunno how im not a fat diabetic pig??

18. Resses was my favorite along with Warheads, Air Heads, and Crunch Bars.:smoke:

19. holy shit, swear to god i was going to say the EXACT SAME THING...give or take a couple words:eek: