CanDy Tripp, But Dont Stop There

Discussion in 'General' started by toker de PEACE, Mar 3, 2004.

1. ACID AND EX COMBINED IS CALLED A CANDY TRIPP FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW, AND ITS CRAZY, DO IT, TALK ABOUT IT... DO THAT AND THROW IN SHROOMS AND E AND YOULL FUCKING GO INSANE, ITS CRAZY. THE OTHER NIGHT MY FREIND WHO RESEARCHES GOOD STUFF TO COMBINE AND STUFF WAS LIEK I THINK IF WE SMOEK A FEW BOWLS AND EAT SHROOMS AND DROP ACID AND ROLL E IT WONT KILL US, I THINK. SO I WENT STREET AND SOL AN OZ OF BUD AND GOT THE E WHICH WAS THE ONLY THING WE DIDNT HAVE, AND COMBIONED ALL THAT SHIT WAS...UH....I DIDNT KNWO WHE EI WAS OR WHO I WAS OR WHAT MY NAME WAS OR WHERE I LIVED OR ANYTHING. I GUES SI LOOKED AT THIS FREIND OF MINE WHO DIDNT WANT TO DO IT CUZ HE WAS AFRAID TO OD AND ASKED HIM IF HE COULD JUMP OF THE MOON WITH ME. IF YOU WANT TO KNWO WHAT ITS LIEK TO NOT EXIST, DO THAT, BUT BEWARE, IF YOU HAVE ANY HESISTANCE AT ALL, DONT DO IT, YOUL PROABLY FREAK OUT AND DIE. PEACE

2. [​IMG]

haha, jk. sounds crazy. to crazy for me however

3. will it make me type in all caps too? ahhh!!! im staying away from that, then....

4. HAHA, sorry... IM me.. SCooterboyyo

5. *peaks thru thread door again*
    Whats going on in here?

6. fuckign crazy shit... i think they deleted my post on dealing

7. Your post was deleted.. Read the rules.. Talking about dealing is not allowed.. Although we do allow talking about dealers as far as getting ripped off or having a good one.. Just can't name them or tell where they are..

We do not want the FBI watching this site all the time and trying to bust people all the timne!!

8. isnt E like, one of the worst drugs possible for your brain?...cant it cause permanent damage like the first time you do it?

ill pass on that shit

9. ill tell ya DR! LMAO :D thats a great reminder of why i like pictures so much :D!!!!

10. I don't know a whole lot about E but it sounds like you got some info from freevibe or something.... check out www.erowid.org

11. huh?