Candy Thread!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by fraggleYOURrock, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Any candy stories?

2. i have a small brown bag of penny candies, 101 for 1$ at the corner store.

penny candy is the shit.

3. You remember those sour warheads?
    When I was about 8 my uncle gave me 4 unwrapped warheads and told me to eat them all.

Wasn't a great first experience with those sour candies.

4. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']You remember those sour warheads?
    When I was about 8 my uncle gave me 4 unwrapped warheads and told me to eat them all.

Wasn't a great first experience with those sour candies.[/quote]

Gets my mouth watering just thinking of them. :)

5. omg I moved n one thing about livin with my aunt is they have all the good stoner foods
    its fookn amazing but also freakishly bad cuz Ik how I can be a fatass haha
    I'm surrounded by reeses,kitkats,airheads,sour skittles an all the chips u can think of & more..we have a full house n half the people in here smoke 2 soo yeaa its snack palace here XD my fav kind of candy tho is ANYTHING gummy..nomnomnom

6. [quote name='"MilkyLumpkinz"']omg I moved n one thing about livin with my aunt is they have all the good stoner foods
    its fookn amazing but also freakishly bad cuz Ik how I can be a fatass haha
    I'm surrounded by reeses,kitkats,airheads,sour skittles an all the chips u can think of & more..we have a full house n half the people in here smoke 2 soo yeaa its snack palace here XD my fav kind of candy tho is ANYTHING gummy..nomnomnom[/quote]

This.... sounds... like heaven.

7. Got a place right behind me that sells all the old ass penny candy and shit. Only thing is it's not a penny anymore but it is less than a quarter. They have shit like hot dog gum, chick-o-sticks, warheads, etc.

Also while we're talking about candy. When in the fuck did green come to symbolize apple? I remember getting life savers and safety pops and the green was always the lime that tasted like the smell of pine sol.

8. i bet you can geek out quick with that candy

9. I just love candy, I sometimes get obsessed with sweets that I look like L from Death Note with candy all around me. XD

10. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDR8T79rgc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

11. fraggle YOUR rock

12. nomming on some candy

13. junior mints and peppermint patties are dank, almond joys, butter finger, its all good man.